DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MacicPro controller as 2nd on mavic2pro

TheDigitalDove

Reactions
Hi anyone know what bits might be compatible ?

- can MavicPro controller be used as a 2nd controller with Mavic2pro?

- Is Mavic2 battery connector the same as MavicPro (even though I know shapes and current may preclude use of older MavicPro power charger , car chargers and battery converter to power bank)

Last edited:
currently NO, but according to their FAQ they plan an update to make this possible.

- Is Mavic2 battery connector the same as MavicPro (even though I know shapes and current may preclude use of older MavicPro power charger , car chargers and battery converter to power bank)
No, it's similar, but not the same. (i.e. you cannot use any of the MP(P) chargers to charge the M2 / M2Z)

Hi anyone know what bits might be compatible ?

I already tried binding the Mavic Pro controller to Mavic 2. It said that bound successfully in the app, but never connected.

This might make the difference on whether I sell my MPP or keep it. My wife could hook her full size Ipad to MPP controller and be in charge of the photo/video while I pilot and scope for wildlife. Actually she would have a better view of the scoping with the big Ipad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc