DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Made some quick videos with my Mavic 2 Pro this weekend!

SprayingMango

Reactions
I love this drone so much! I used it over the holiday weekend with my GF and her family. It worked flawlessly. Check out my quick edits and let me know what you think! I'm new to using Premiere Pro so I'm learning as I go.

I think that YouTube has messed up your video or my computer is harming the quality. I know that my videos seem to be mushy on YouTube. I have had better luck with Vimeo, but I still need to figure out the best settings to use when exporting from Premiere Pro CC 2018.

Reactions: SprayingMango
Great video!! I have no idea how to do editing but I'll have to learn with my new zoom coming this week!!

I love this drone so much! I used it over the holiday weekend with my GF and her family. It worked flawlessly. Check out my quick edits and let me know what you think! I'm new to using Premiere Pro so I'm learning as I go.

What song?

What ND Filter are you using and also, what Codec are you shooting in? H.264 or H.265? Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419