DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic pro front leg parts

It looks good at a good price, if you just want the leg I wouldn't worry, the whole arm I would do some low level first and check the log as the motor is the only part that a copy could mess up if it is a copy, but that goes for any critical part from an unknown source

Yes I get that completely but I only wanted the leg so I have no need to check anything further but the rest does look too perfect to be a copy but what do I know? I'm happy with just the leg as I mentioned but I do wonder if there even is such a thing as a "copy" at this moment in time without sounding naive as I am very aware of generic items & nothing annoys me more than false advertising (You really have to do your research to get good battries & media type things on eBay etc) but are there fake mavic items even out there at the minute apart from the obvious (that do not claim to be oem anyway) bits

Hi, I am looking for a front right leg for my mavic pro (UK). Any help would be appreciated.
It is just the leg I need which is held on by 3 screws, I am not sure how this has happened but it must have been while it was stored as I have not hard landed or crashed.
I did contact dji as I have dji care but I basically have to agree that they may charge a £50 assessent fee & hold my drone to ransom if I do not wish to have it repaired. Does anybody know if this is likely? I do have the pre paid return packages on the way but I told them I'd think about it (hence asking on here).

Thankyou in advance
Hey I just 3d printed mine. I'll post the link to my 3d STL files. IMG_20171117_184004.jpg

For anyone looking for a front foot/leg I have just 3D printed my Mavic's left front foot. I took a bit of sanding and careful drilling for the screws but the results are decent. Here is a link to the files needed for printing yourself --> Dji Mavic Pro Left front leg or foot by mryeje I will upload the right once I get a chance; meanwhile you can mirror the left in any 3D program. IMG_20171117_184009.jpg

Could anyone tell where can I buy the wing without the motor? Mine got crash and the assembly that attach the wing to the body got curved and I only need that part

Last edited:
Could anyone tell where can I buy the wing without the motor? Mime got crast and the assemby that attach the wing to the body got curved and I only need that part

I could only get the full assembly but it is cheap enough at £25 ish

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78