DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic pro price drop..Mavic Pro 2 imminent??

I don't think it's imminent. The best source of leaks is saying we won't see it until at least the end of March.

It just looks like clickbait.

Reactions: MadValley
I cannot find any reliable information about a possible release date.
I haven't seen any legit information about the next Mavic either, so I'm thinking we're not going to see it within the next couple of months. DJI will most likely announce a cryptic DJI event a few weeks before the next major drone model is announced (whether a Mavic or Phantom).

...the MP I crashed in Panama is beyond repair. I wonder if I should wait until the MP2 shows up. I cannot find any reliable information about a possible release date. Regards, Chris
You are in a tight spot. If the MP2 is released soon you need to decide if you want to be in the first group, otherwise known as DJI Beta-testers. I don't like buying new technology like this until it has been out for a few months but that means I would be without for what, six months? Ugh.

Reactions: Panamawise
Thank you Mossiback. I also prefer to get new technology after it has been field-tested. I would suppose that prices for the current MP would drop, so it could be an opportunity to scoop one at reduced price.

It would also be a good opportunity to snag a used Mavic Pro at a good price since a slew of people will be selling them once the new Mavic is announced.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi