DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Main Data Controller Error

mountainsan

Reactions
Problem? Says Main Data Controller Error : Accelerometer Failed / Gyroscope Error / Gimbal Cannot receive main controller data

Was unit in a crash? No... haven't used it for long time <- this part is bit frustrating... previously I when I was flying my MA, I got a overheat issue so I had to get a repair from DJI... but now this (probably 2-3 flies after having that issue) (unfortunately... I bought this in 2018, so I don't think I am under the warranty)

What have you tried so far? Refreshing firmware 3 times / factory reset on DJI Assistant 2

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? iPhone XR

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? MA: 01.00.0620 / RC: 01.00.0200

What Go app version are you using? DJI GO 4 (4.3.32)

Any modification? (if so what) No Mod

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) Nope

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link)

I have posted all the error messages that I am getting. I hope there is a way to fix this issue without sending it to DJI...

+++ the backlight shows green/yellow/red

IMG_6158.PNGIMG_6159.PNGIMG_6160.PNGIMG_6161.PNGIMG_6163.PNGIMG_6164.jpgIMG_6165.PNG

Last edited:
this just happened to me today i was flying 5 ft off the grass well 5-10' and a prop flies off. since hen i have tbe EXACT ,TO THE T PROBLEM as you. did anyone help or did you get it fixed ? this drone my mavic 2 pro is my buisness my money maker i need it running. if you figured out anything please share this happened at 10am tx time this morning:/

this just happened to me today i was flying 5 ft off the grass well 5-10' and a prop flies off. since hen i have tbe EXACT ,TO THE T PROBLEM as you. did anyone help or did you get it fixed ? this drone my mavic 2 pro is my buisness my money maker i need it running. if you figured out anything please share this happened at 10am tx time this morning:/

Sorry for late reply. I still haven't fixed the issue. I did send it to DJI but they charged me with $400 (including core board / IMU / service fee)... I just asked them to return the item. I will try to disassemble the unit and hope I can change the parts or fix the issue.

Problem? Says Main Data Controller Error : Accelerometer Failed / Gyroscope Error / Gimbal Cannot receive main controller data

Was unit in a crash? No... haven't used it for long time <- this part is bit frustrating... previously I when I was flying my MA, I got a overheat issue so I had to get a repair from DJI... but now this (probably 2-3 flies after having that issue) (unfortunately... I bought this in 2018, so I don't think I am under the warranty)

What have you tried so far? Refreshing firmware 3 times / factory reset on DJI Assistant 2

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? iPhone XR

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? MA: 01.00.0620 / RC: 01.00.0200

What Go app version are you using? DJI GO 4 (4.3.32)

Any modification? (if so what) No Mod

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) Nope

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link)

I have posted all the error messages that I am getting. I hope there is a way to fix this issue without sending it to DJI...

+++ the backlight shows green/yellow/red

View attachment 95408View attachment 95409View attachment 95410View attachment 95411View attachment 95412View attachment 95413View attachment 95414
I have the same issue. never crashed it was working and get it out after a few days I got this error. but during these days I installed to my iPhone (DJI ) for my new Osmo Mobile 2. then when I tried to connect my Mavic air to my phone again I got this error

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143