DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Makin' Hay

Twocalf

Reactions
Well known member Drone On asked if I could re-shoot some key scenes from an earlier video that I submitted to this forum ("Don't Be Cold"). The title of this video ("Magic") comes from an earlier version I did for my family that contained the song "Magic", which was more upbeat with vocals that I had matched to the video, however, I choose to submit this version with a royalty free tune ("American Frontiers").

Very well done twocalf we will be haying soon in Nova Scotia I will be sure to get some good aerial footage - love how the song really accompanies you’re footage - I a must not sure I can’t outdo this - thx for sharing

Very well done twocalf we will be haying soon in Nova Scotia I will be sure to get some good aerial footage - love how the song really accompanies you’re footage - I a must not sure I can’t outdo this - thx for sharing
Thanks! I'm sure you will do just fine. We started baling late this afternoon at my place but the hay was a bit too damp, requiring frequent stops with the tractor so my active track stuff wasn't very active! Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow and we'll be up and running so I can try some different camera settings and angles.

Thank you

Good job

If I remember correctly, the first vid was of the same locale, but snow covered

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400