DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Making a tennis match video

omahajoe

Reactions
I wanted to make a video of a tennis match using Active Track focused on me playing. The drone captured the action perfectly following me around the court.

The problem was the video is very choppy especially when there is fast movement. I have seen other videos made with the Mavic Air 2 and the action is very smooth. I have to believe there is a setting in the software that allows for smooth videos where there is a lot of fast movement, but I don't know where to start.

I would appreciate any advice anyone could provide.

Thanks.

Is the video recorded as choppy or is it your computer can't process the high speed video? What was the video resolution?

Not sure what you are asking. Do you mean the video resolution of the actual video (It is 1920 X 1080). My PC is fairly new. I don't know what resolution it can handle, but I have never had any problems viewing lots of videos. Is there a setting on the Mavic Controller than can be adjusted?

Not sure what you are asking. Do you mean the video resolution of the actual video (It is 1920 X 1080). My PC is fairly new. I don't know what resolution it can handle, but I have never had any problems viewing lots of videos. Is there a setting on the Mavic Controller than can be adjusted?
It was to know if it was recorded a 1080 or 4K can cause problems with slow computers. I assume it was recorded at 30fps and not 60fps. I assume 30 fps. If the M3 is like the Air 2s active track wouldn't work at 60fps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan