DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manfrotto Gear Backpack M with Air?

John_P007

Reactions
Anyone use this Manfrotto backpack with their Mavic Air? I have the fly more kit so would have all that, plus the iPad Lekufee holder coming, a Hoodman Drone Launch Pad 2 foot diameter and iPad Pro 9.5 I’d like to put in back. I also have a Nikon 1 J5 that would love to put in it too. I like the bag that comes with fly more but thinking smallish backpack would be more easier to take around? Thoughts??

Well I got a deal on this bag and ordered it.... anyone have this bag to tell me your thoughts show some pictures how you have it configured?

I really like the Lowepro ViewPoint BP 250 AW. You can fit a LOT of stuff, and especially with the Mavic Air, you have a ton of space to fit laptop, camera, chargers, etc.

I think you could definitely fit it in there. I use the NatGeo Forest backpack of Manfrotto, and can fit the Mavic Air with all Fly More contents within the camera compartment, as well as a Lumix camera with some of its own accessories. Although a little cramped, everything does fit fine. The flat profile of the Air makes it really easy to stow away. Only the long USB cable and spare props are stored in the top front pocket, but that's simply because they'd be not in the way.

Bud I was looking at the same pack. I found the Lowepro 200. The 250 seemed like too much, didn’t even see the 200 in the line. It’s just right and quality to me kills manfrotto. I touched both in store and love the Lowepro.

Bud I was looking at the same pack. I found the Lowepro 200. The 250 seemed like too much, didn’t even see the 200 in the line. It’s just right and quality to me kills manfrotto. I touched both in store and love the Lowepro.
The 200 is pretty cool too, but I really like the small pouch on the 250 how you can easily pull it out of the backpack while still wearing the backpack on your back. It stores a LOT of stuff.

I’m looking for smaller which is why I went 200. This bag is basic drone only. If i were a Cabrera guy I’d go 250. I scanned the manfrotto gear pack heavily but felt the Lowepro was better fitting for the drone and more protective.

I use this bag for the MA:

Everyday Sling 5L

It's very compact, and can be used as a sling or waist belt. It also has room for an iPad mini if you don't use your spartphone.

It will perfectly fit the MA (in it's hard case), remote, 3 batteries, ND filters, memory cards, and other small accessories OR the MA (in it's hard case), all charging hardware, 1-2 batteries, and other small accessories.

I absolutely love it while I'm on vacation toting my MA around. If I wanted a backpack I would go with a Lowepro Droneguard 250 (the "50" adds a laptop/tablet compartment)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007