DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manila based - Air 2S

halmaclean

Reactions
Hi- just checking in and saying hello - Living in Manila, originally from UK, and flying a pretty Air 2S wherever I am allowed. Sadly, my home is in a flight-controlled zone, and local rules and regulations further limit what is possible within the city. Travel restrictions from lockdown add further misery, but there is at least some escape to the north east mountainous area :)

Still very much a learner, but loving the experience this gives!

Hello from the Crossroads of America halmaclean.

Good job in finding the spots between the ares to fly.

Have fun and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I usually go over to the Philippines at least once a year. I have an office over there where we do production work. When I go I usually take a Spark as it's easy to transport, along with other gear in a backpack. When trying to get shots of the city, I would get a penthouse suite, and release it from the balcony. It's been two years since I have been there due to the pandemic. Last time I compiled a couple of quick shots and put it on our Facebook page. "60 Seconds Over the Philippines. Log In or Sign Up to View

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi- just checking in and saying hello - Living in Manila, originally from UK, and flying a pretty Air 2S wherever I am allowed. Sadly, my home is in a flight-controlled zone, and local rules and regulations further limit what is possible within the city. Travel restrictions from lockdown add further misery, but there is at least some escape to the north east mountainous area :)

Still very much a learner, but loving the experience this gives!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711