DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Map Downloading

BillySteph

Reactions
I see a video on Youtube describing how to permanently download maps on DJI GO app. Is there something similar with the DJI Fly app? Thanks!

I mentioned this before but for now I just use the 4G data left on . Doesn’t seem to affect flight.

I mentioned this before but for now I just use the 4G data left on . Doesn’t seem to affect flight.
I have seen several people mention that you can just download the maps. So, I just purchased the iPad mini 5 with WiFi only. I am hoping there is a way to load maps and future areas that I will be visiting.

Last edited:
Good luck. Still unable to load maps for my MA. The Go 4 app just says network unavailable. I have an android. Yes I have watched countless youtube vids.

Good luck. Still unable to load maps for my MA. The Go 4 app just says network unavailable. I have an android. Yes I have watched countless youtube vids.
Well that stinks. You would think this would be a straight forward action as long as the device was capable.

UPDATE. Am I a dummy. I forgot set up my WIFI on my new tablet. Now will go and look for them.

UPDATE. Am I a dummy. I forgot set up my WIFI on my new tablet. Now will go and look for them.
I ”download“ them or so I think. I will let the iPad sit there for 20 minutes connected to WiFi. I disconnect it and more than 3/4s of it is gone. How hard would it be for the app to let me load as much of North America as my IPad 5 will hold?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78