DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Massachusetts

I’m
Hi, I live in Woburn and very recently got my Mavic 2 Pro. Im finding it very difficult to find real people to talk about drones and especially fly! Would like to recommend that we start a whatsapp group to keep in touch and add more people so we can fly together. Im a bit resistant to fly alone since everywhere is "bad" to fly. would feel way better with new friends. Im willing to drive and fly with you!

Sup bud - I’m in Boston (Jamaica Plain) and usually just make the trip to Millenium
Park in West Roxbury like someone else mentioned and really enjoyed it there.

I have a Mavic Pro 1, mavic 2 Pro and Mavic Air so totally willing to link up!

Usually try to fly on the weekends so PM if y’all are around.

Reactions: Luciano Campos
Hello MA mavic flyers, I just received my MP and like to meet you guys to learn flying anywhere around Newton, Natick and Waltham. my quick questions: what apps can you recommend for displaying NFZ accurately? Is it too late to shoot New England foliage? is there any places worth to try at this time?

Hello MA mavic flyers, I just received my MP and like to meet you guys to learn flying anywhere around Newton, Natick and Waltham. my quick questions: what apps can you recommend for displaying NFZ accurately? Is it too late to shoot New England foliage? is there any places worth to try at this time?

Use AirMap. I’m in Natick in the weekends and there are a bunch of places you can fly. Peep millenium park in West Roxbury. Going to try to fly tomorrow - let me know if you want to link.

Reactions: djmp
Use AirMap. I’m in Natick in the weekends and there are a bunch of places you can fly. Peep millenium park in West Roxbury. Going to try to fly tomorrow - let me know if you want to link.
chhaiwalla, thank you so much for the tips. This sunday looks great for flying but I have to skip due to scheduled family things. Definitely hope to meet you up next time when you are out to fly.:D

Hi all from MA. I’m in Beverly, had my Mavic Air for almost 2 weeks. Flown in my living room. It’s been to cold and wet. Hoping to try tomorrow for some practice. Gloucester, Rockport look friendly. A few Heliports though.

any Mavicteers in Massachusetts?
I live in Plymouth, in Southeastern Mass, a stone's throw from Cape Cod.
My Mavic is preordered from Carolina Dronz. Looking for Ship date within a week or two.
I've piloted a Phantom Vision 2 And currently fly a Yuneec Chroma.
Hoping to team up with some Mavic pilots to inform and be better informed about this splendid Craft.
Will travel
Hi Jerry. Did you ever find a a group of flyers in the Plymouth Area. I've been thinking about getting involved but am a total Novice. Just my pocket drone that came in my stocking. Anyway.... was curious as to if there are any groups in Plymouth area flying Drones, FPV etc. Regards. Jonathan

Reactions: jerryflah
Good morning. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I am the new proud owner of the Mavric Pro 2 Zoom. Any one in the Billerica or surrounding area?

I'm in Spencer Mass, formerly from Millbury. Hoping the cold, snowy, rainy weather breaks for a few more of those 50 degree days !

I'm in Spencer Mass, formerly from Millbury. Hoping the cold, snowy, rainy weather breaks for a few more of those 50 degree days !
Hello from Beverly. Received my Mavic Air past November. Did a couple test flights back in December, but nothing since. My first flying camera, trying to learn as much as possible before conditions improve.
Steve

Reactions: Hosewater
Hi Jerry. Did you ever find a a group of flyers in the Plymouth Area. I've been thinking about getting involved but am a total Novice. Just my pocket drone that came in my stocking. Anyway.... was curious as to if there are any groups in Plymouth area flying Drones, FPV etc. Regards. Jonathan
NOT THAT I KNOW ABOUT BUT I'M AVAILABLE

I'm new here and I'm in saugus staying for work looking to fly....i just aquired a spark and have owned the breeze previously......where can I drone?

Anyone from Cape Cod on here? Looking for some new spots to flyl. I'm in the mid cape area and would be happy to share some of my areas
I am new to the forum. Just got Mavic Air. Also on Mid-Cape (Centervile) on weekends and in Boston during the week. Perhaps we could get together over the weekend sometime?

Also new to the forum. Live on Plum Island. Looking forward to filming the Island and the area!!! There's a nice air field near by where there are frequent R/C flight gatherings.

I contacted the R/C group who want nothing to do with quad copters. So it goes.

Adding a PI photo!!!

Last edited:
Like to Jon

I just got my P4 back from DJI, battery problem and very satisfied with the fee and quick work they did. Anyone have any good spots in Central/Western Massachusetts to share? Local parks etc.?

Also, in reference to flying over the Quabbin I believe they specifically banned drones in late 2017, right about the time time I got mine. :-( If I recall they do have a handful of signs. Still a beautiful place to go with or without optics. Celestron 8X42 Nature DX's are great up here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiuserjohn