DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Massachusetts

Per Quabbin Reservoir Regulations and Facility Information drones are prohibited. But as MLaferriere stated it is still a beautiful place to go.

Here is a link to their regs.
Quabbin Reservation Regulations

any Mavicteers in Massachusetts?
I live in Plymouth, in Southeastern Mass, a stone's throw from Cape Cod.
My Mavic is preordered from Carolina Dronz. Looking for Ship date within a week or two.
I've piloted a Phantom Vision 2 And currently fly a Yuneec Chroma.
Hoping to team up with some Mavic pilots to inform and be better informed about this splendid Craft.
Will travel
I know it's almost three years later, but I'm up in Hingham. Have a P3Standard and a Mavic Air. Just renewed my 107 and have been flying since Nov. 2017. Nice to meet you. J

I live in Woburn and have seen a few on this thread that live around here. I know this is not the weather to be flying, but I am hoping to meet some people that want to fly together. I have two neighbors that also fly. we just need the nice weather.

Welcome Scott. I live in Attleboro. I fly frequently, several times a week. Plenty of good spots to fly down here. I also head up the DSAR program for New England. Feel free to call me with any questions or if you you want to fly. John. PM you my contact information

Boston resident here. Waiting to receive my Mavic Air. New flier and looking forward to learning this exciting hobby. Once I get in the air, it'll be nice to connect to other fliers.

Not a lot of posts here lately. Live on Cape Ann flying Mavic. See some folks out flying and posting local but no one on here. Where is everybody?

Welcome Scott. I live in Attleboro. I fly frequently, several times a week. Plenty of good spots to fly down here. I also head up the DSAR program for New England. Feel free to call me with any questions or if you you want to fly. John. PM you my contact information
Hi John! I’m right next door in North Attleboro. Bought a mini a few weeks ago and just realized no flying on DCR properties, which includes most spots I was thinking of off the top of my head.
There is a small park in North (WWI) and open areas/fields I’ve flown in. Do you have nearby scenic locations you would suggest?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom