DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew “Stealth Props”

Ron, Are you talking about the MA2 props from master airscrew. Because they were only released just before Christmas.

I’d be interested to see what props you have if you have had them for 6 months (they also do not come with differing tip colours for MA2), could it be for a different model of DJI. Be awesome to know if props from other models work on ma2. Can you post some photos please
Here is the bag and the props that I purchased last summer while at our West Virginia home... They came two to a box for just over US$11 for two. The three closeups that you have to click on to open show some dirt that has been picked up over these many months.

Attachments

• 20210108_084059.jpg
    20210108_084059.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210108_082520.jpg
    20210108_082520.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210108_082957.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 23
  • 20210108_083008.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
  • 20210108_083019.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Here is the bag and the props that I purchased last summer while at our West Virginia home... They came two to a box for just over US$11 for two. The three closeups that you have to click on to open show some dirt that has been picked up over these many months.

Hey Ron, those are original DJI props. Those are not Master Airscrew. Who ever sold you those put original props into a Master Airscrew bag.

• Haha
Reactions: ninja_geezer
Hey Ron, those are original DJI props. Those are not Master Airscrew. Who ever sold you those put original props into a Master Airscrew bag.
That is somewhat hilarious, but even more so underhanded and screwed up. But to buy something that was not yet marketed? Not trying to sound harsh...at some point we have all been taken for a ride. I noted on my MAS props for a M2Z my props have the MAS logo and a designation M2E. Additionally the factory DJI props are marked DJI....Does not the MA2 props for MAS and stock have those.

Attachments

• MAS.jpg
    MAS.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
I suspect you are correct. I just looked ad EVERY propeller I have. They ALL are alike. I'll check and see if I can find where I purchased them and inquire.

Looking at the box and bag in the first photo, I check the storage compartment on my MA2 carry bag and found that I purchased the same props from Master Airscrew six months ago. They were perfect and they are still on my MA2 and flying yesterday.
I even flew my bird into a tree a few weeks ago. I got a power company crew to use their "cherry picker" to get it out for me. No Damage to the props
The only difference from the props in the photos is mine came with silver colored tips.
I just researched the purchase of the props that came in Master Airscrew box and bag...
It was from DJI...See below:

Payment for Your DJI Order is Confirmed​

Dear djiuser_9pPEhO9tGKGi,

Thank you for your order on the DJI Online Store, we are currently processing your order.

Click here to check the progress of your order.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact https://www.dji.com/support.

Order Summary​

Order No.:0018102599164

Order Amount: USD $30.50

Payment Method: Online Payment

Order Time: 2020-08-10 00:57:57 (UTC)

ItemItem PriceQuantityPrice
Mavic Air 2 Low-Noise Propellers
USD $11.002USD $22.00
Subtotal:USD $22.00
Shipping Cost:+ USD $8.50
TOTAL:USD $30.50

Yes please do that. I'd like to know more about this story. See what the vendor has to say.
I did it and the vendor was DJI. See Below:

Payment for Your DJI Order is Confirmed​

Dear djiuser_9pPEhO9tGKGi,

Thank you for your order on the DJI Online Store, we are currently processing your order.

Click here to check the progress of your order.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact https://www.dji.com/support.

Order Summary​

Order No.:0018102599164

Order Amount: USD $30.50

Payment Method: Online Payment

Order Time: 2020-08-10 00:57:57 (UTC)

ItemItem PriceQuantityPrice
USD $11.002USD $22.00
Subtotal:USD $22.00
Shipping Cost:+ USD $8.50
TOTAL:USD $30.50

Since the vendor turned out to be DJI, it pretty much concludes that story.
I can on ly wonder why DJI sold "stealth" props that were actually their standard props in MAS box and bag.

• Wow
Reactions: volition
Gave the new props a full 3 battery flight test today, and I revise my earlier comments on them not being much quieter. They are in fact a lot quieter.
Thanks for feedback. Great news, mine are in transit.

The MA2 is pretty quiet with OEM props. On certain flights where say I don’t want to distract others or be as likely to draw attention these will help I hope. Even if it’s a little bit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope