Join Us Now

Master Airscrew “Stealth Props”

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Just received my new Master Airscrew stealth “low noise” props. They look great as opposed to a recent member’s post where they didn’t.

Looking forward to testing on my MA2, & will post my opinions shortly. I’m currently using carbon fibre props.
CCEC3051-DC0E-461C-9901-994E122D40A3.jpeg

696101BE-B79F-405F-8DFE-1FD76F8C4A36.jpeg8BF83F08-D26E-4D73-A1EE-8C38FE6B4970.jpeg

A6E8F141-3F54-4329-AB7D-9EF772745B7A.jpeg4435AD3B-77BE-416C-825A-A1C4A70B5377.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes I like mine.....
IMG_0086.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just received mine, too. No issues!
Just fragile, like the rest of their props, and sharp.
More likely for a tip to get snagged during transport, and hard to them get in and out of the cloth storage bag.

Feedback when you get a chance please guys.

What where your thoughts on the carbon fibre ones? They would be more durable I’d imagine? Are they the camgo ones?

Feedback when you get a chance please guys.

What where your thoughts on the carbon fibre ones? They would be more durable I’d imagine? Are they the camgo ones?
Hi Volition,

Just received my new Master Airscrew stealth “low noise” props. They look great as opposed to a recent member’s post where they didn’t.

Looking forward to testing on my MA2, & will post my opinions shortly. I’m currently using carbon fibre props.
View attachment 121156

View attachment 121157View attachment 121158

View attachment 121159View attachment 121160
Looking at the box and bag in the first photo, I check the storage compartment on my MA2 carry bag and found that I purchased the same props from Master Airscrew six months ago. They were perfect and they are still on my MA2 and flying yesterday.
I even flew my bird into a tree a few weeks ago. I got a power company crew to use their "cherry picker" to get it out for me. No Damage to the props
The only difference from the props in the photos is mine came with silver colored tips.

Looking at the box and bag in the first photo, I check the storage compartment on my MA2 carry bag and found that I purchased the same props from Master Airscrew six months ago. They were perfect and they are still on my MA2 and flying yesterday.
I even flew my bird into a tree a few weeks ago. I got a power company crew to use their "cherry picker" to get it out for me. No Damage to the props
The only difference from the props in the photos is mine came with silver colored tips.

Ron, Are you talking about the MA2 props from master airscrew. Because they were only released just before Christmas.

I’d be interested to see what props you have if you have had them for 6 months (they also do not come with differing tip colours for MA2), could it be for a different model of DJI. Be awesome to know if props from other models work on ma2. Can you post some photos please

Reactions: dawgpilot
I have also installed the new props. There is a slight difference in sound PITCH. It's not quite as piercing to the ear. As far as the sharp edges, I agree. What I did was lightly run some fine sand paper over the edges to remove the FLASH from when they are molded. This does the trick. I will reduce the chance of a finger cut.

Reactions: michael boeren
Should get mine in the next couple of days. I'll post pics for comparison. x-fingers that they look as nice as the OP's ones. I got the orange....wanted red but sold out. :(

Reactions: roger boivin
Just ordered two orange sets yesterday. Looking forward to trying them out.

I’m currently using carbon fibre props.
No wonder you don't like hand landing ;) Carbon fibers are mentioned as candidate bone replacement material because of their comparable rigidity to cortical bone.
there is extra material there that I would be removing.
It's just something you don't see on the OEM props. I have both because I'm trying to fly quiet. but...uh...well ..I do like the little white bag.

I have also installed the new props. There is a slight difference in sound PITCH. It's not quite as piercing to the ear. As far as the sharp edges, I agree. What I did was lightly run some fine sand paper over the edges to remove the FLASH from when they are molded. This does the trick. I will reduce the chance of a finger cut.
Sounds like these props are cutting edge.

I like them my pro <s speed was 46 mph and i was not in sport mode but beware the black less expensive the shatter like glass

If you look closely at the hub area in the bottom picture, there is extra material there that I would be removing. Just me.
Hi Stars,
Well spotted. I took a closer look with a magnifying glass, and they are tiny plastic knobs where the prop seals. Once the prop opens they face inwards to the hub, so I doubt they would have any effect in the air. In any case I gave each prop a light file to smooth them away. Thanks for noticing. ??

so I doubt they would have any effect in the air.
Probably not an air movement issue, but I look at the balance aspect when I look at props. These motors spin pretty fast and dont have a lot of mass to absorb vibration.

Reactions: Squidinc
But the MA props weren’t released until just a few weeks ago. If you have silver tips on the ends, they are not Master Airscrew.

Those black ones look nice, I am still waiting for shipment, and they still have not responded to any emails sent to them.
There going to look so good with the Wet Suits I will have to take all new Pictures :p

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22