DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Those Master Airscrew Stealth Low Noise Props Any Install updates??

We have been using them with the Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro and the Air 2 and they have been fantastic, No issues .
However we are not using them on the AIR 2S as there just to long .

As far as the vibration , that has never really been an issue when in fight, its nothing you can see or shows up on recording . If you do have a little vibration you can weigh out the blades and see if they are off . If there off more than say 0.3 grams than switch them out. ..

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

I use them on my Mavic 2 Zoom as well...very satisfied with them, in fact due to a recent nick in one, I am on my second set and they are fine a year later as well. As this is the Mavic 2 thread you might want to ask in proper thread for aircraft(s) mentioned. :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I know some of the older drone model owners had very rare issues with gimbal 'jump' from gains settings.
In Go4 you could adjust the gains a little to fix this . . .
I never had to with my Spark or M1P.

I'm not sure if Fly has this ability to adjust gains so finely (or at all ?), it's easy to find different model tutorials on YouTube for M1P users (for example) to fix this, but it was a very minor number of pilots that found it was an issue.

It actually soulds like an out of balance problem, but if it is gains and if there is the ability to tune it yourself in Fly, there should be something on YouTube describing it.
Try a search there using > Mavic Air 2 Master Airscrew propellers balance gains vibrate vibration
Actually I just did this and there's heaps of hits . . .

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...ew+propellers+balance+gains+vibrate+vibration

See some of the first ones confirm the issue, yet others not, and are very impressed.
You'll have to check some that indicate fix ? and see if there is something you can do.
Read one about smoothing out the leading edges on the props ?
Shouldn't have to do this of course.

so if you haven't used your master airscrew props you're wasting your bird those props are the best props you can buy for your bird they're better than the original DJ I props they're quieter they're more durable and they'll make your motors last longer I I've been flying them on my spark since I found them I won't fly anything else anything else is just a waste

Reactions: rickfmdj
so if you have Master airscrew props you should be using them if you don't have them you need to get them they are the best props that you can put on your bird better than the original djvi props sorry to say that but it's true it's a fact I've been flying them on my spark since I found them and I will not fly anything else it flies better stronger with less wear on the motor they don't work as hard seriously the master airscrew is the only way to go

so if you have Master airscrew props you should be using them if you don't have them you need to get them they are the best props that you can put on your bird better than the original djvi props sorry to say that but it's true it's a fact I've been flying them on my spark since I found them and I will not fly anything else it flies better stronger with less wear on the motor they don't work as hard seriously the master airscrew is the only way to go
Hi....thank you for your feed back on those MAS Stealth props nice to hear that your Spark is enjoying them. The folks on the DJI Forum that installed the MAS Low Noise Stealth props on their Mavic Air2 were pretty specific about the Vibration that they caused, and took them Off and some requested a Refund. I don't know if they got a refund. The Spark and the Mavic Air2 are a bit different and it may
have something to do with the Weight difference between them. I'll need more positive comments on the MAS Low noise props before I take off the Factory props. ....Ron

I have used MAS props since they came out for the M2P! They perform as advertised for me. Also on second set. Clipped a branch taking off the other day and chipped the blade. Ordered another set and besides the orange blades look cool.

I have them on my MA2 and have not had any of the vibration issues that some people have. This is my second set, having flown into a balcony railing of an apartment complex and shattering some of the first set. They seem quieter, maybe just a different pitch though. I do get a slight bit more time out of a battery as well. Put them on, fire up the drone on a table and see if it moves with the props spinning. Mine does not.

Been in use since announced. Never any vibration issues. M2P.

Paul

Mine are white, quiet, and stealthy. Mavic is less noticeable than Mini. Maybe MAS will make some props for them soon?

Mine are white, quiet, and stealthy. Mavic is less noticeable than Mini. Maybe MAS will make some props for them soon?
I just got an Email from MAS saying they have a new Prop for the Mavic 2 called the Endure. Said not as stealth but a stronger blade.

Reactions: Fplvert
I just got an Email from MAS saying they have a new Prop for the Mavic 2 called the Endure. Said not as stealth but a stronger blade.

I wonder why ?
As far as I'm aware, there haven't been any problems to date with M2P/Z M1P, or any other DJI prop from strength problems, if anything, I find them pretty much indestructible with general use.

I suppose if someone has a habit of flying into tree foliage, they might be attractive, but then the damage done to arms and more might be a lot higher if props are made bullet proof.

I wonder why ?
As far as I'm aware, there haven't been any problems to date with M2P/Z M1P, or any other DJI prop from strength problems, if anything, I find them pretty much indestructible with general use.

I suppose if someone has a habit of flying into tree foliage, they might be attractive, but then the damage done to arms and more might be a lot higher if props are made bullet proof.
I have been reading up on them a little more. They just say more durable not necessarily stronger. They are also a much wider blade. I might try out a set and see how they do. (And they come in red)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I used the MAS props on my Mavic Pro. They worked fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
The Endure Props came in today. Won't be able to fly them today because I have to many things on the "To Do" list. But these props are huge.

Attachments

• Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 12
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals