DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master airscrew and wetsuit

Looks really good, legs and strobes as well ????
Just to mention this is pilot check in ?

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Steel63
Looking good! What kind of lights are you using?

They kinda go together I've only been able to test them for a short distance but they are quieter at least the neighbor didn't cuss me out does anyone have the red ones they seem to be sold out . I also have multi colors for my wetsuit thanks phantomrain
View attachment 125814
Nice. Do you like the wetsuit? I have the same one for my Mavic Zoom but have yet to try it out in the rain!!

Nice. Do you like the wetsuit? I have the same one for my Mavic Zoom but have yet to try it out in the rain!!
Yes it's great I've flown in a lot of thunderstorms with heavy rain 45 + winds no problem what so ever it amazing

Bad, low quality product. Don’t waste your time/money. Specifically:

One of the props without the white marker meant to be mounted on a motor without a corresponding white marker will not mount because the hub on that prop is meant for a motor with a white marker. Certainly fits perfectly fine when I tried that (mounting unmarked prop onto a marked motor). Again, the prop does not have a white marker and has “N” stamped on the hub (N is also stamped on props with the white marker). The other prop without a white marker has “R” stamped on the hub and fits an unmarked motor just fine, as it should. So much for actually testing them to see if the reported vibration issue has been addressed or to see if they are indeed quieter.

Edges on 3 props look much rougher when compared to the 4th prop.

One of the props is certainly a different shade of orange than the other 3 props.

Disappointed to say the least. Left a voicemail and sent email regarding return instructions.

Last edited:
Bad, low quality product. Don’t waste your time/money. Specifically:

One of the props without the white marker meant to be mounted on a motor without a corresponding white marker will not mount because the hub on that prop is meant for a motor with a white marker. Certainly fits perfectly fine when I tried that (mounting unmarked prop onto a marked motor). Again, the prop does not have a white marker and has “N” stamped on the hub (N is also stamped on props with the white marker). The other prop without a white marker has “R” stamped on the hub and fits an unmarked motor just fine, as it should. So much for actually testing them to see if the reported vibration issue has been addressed or to see if they are indeed quieter.

Edges on 3 props look much rougher when compared to the 4th prop.

One of the props is certainly a different shade of orange than the other 3 props.

Disappointed to say the least. Left a voicemail and sent email regarding return instructions.
After leaving a voice mail and contacting them via their website last Saturday, I never heard directly from a anyone, but I did receive an alert email that a new shipment is on its way from MasterScrew (MS). Got it yesterday and sure enough this was another set of props that actually fit this time. Also much better looking and feeling edges. Color matches on all 4 props. Initial not very scientific sound test being placing the drone on top of a desk with motors idling and using NIOSH SLM app on iPhone 11 yielded the following results:

LAeq 3% quitter using MS props
Lmax 3% quitter using MS props
LCpeak 4% quitter using MS props
TWA 10% quitter using MS props

Not sure what the above really means at the end of the day, but the MS props did have lesser/quitter readings for all 4 categories. Last, I have to say that I am somewhat hesitant using these props on a $1500 drone given the experience, low quality of the initial props, incorrect hub/marking, color mismatch.... all of these being indicators of lack of quality control.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro