DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Mavic Air Props now available

Maybe you need a friend in the states ..Wink awink
just corious what does a set of props cost you .?
You are completely right. I definitely need friends, I do not see any problem with any nationality :) Rather, language barriers are a big problem for me ... I learn other languages very slowly and arduously ...

I got my master air screws from MAS -Europe via Amazon (DE) for just under 25 euros without additional shipping costs. Packaging etc. look authentic to my senses. Cardboard box, a small guide, and the typical printed bag were as I had seen at MA.

I have got two sets of Orange prop's from MAS Europe (Bulgaria), and they are a lot better looking than the photo's in post #5 ... The blades only have a single mould-finish break right at the base - and that folds under the central hinge mechanism when in use. That's really the only 'untidy' bit on the props ... The moulded logo's, directional arrows and lock icons are almost invisible on the top surface of my prop's, when compared to the photos in post #5. In the last photo of the tail-end of the Mavic in post #5, the black plastic hub pieces look a lot 'chunkier'. The top oval pieces on my prop's are measuring about 1.5mm thick - yet those shown in post #5 look to be thicker than that (could just be the lighting).

Reactions: mnis
Has anyone tried the MA "Stealth" propellers yet for the Mavic Air? I'm curious if the noise reduction is actually noticeably different.

Reactions: stoutat and mnis
Mine was $24 dollars, and it was well worth it to me.
To each his own.View attachment 65420
that is a cool skin i like it .! "Chunky"
Thats a good price Did you use a dicount code.?
Free shipping.?
I never had an Air..... Battery skin.?

for the skin for mavic pro 1 skin ($24.99)
for the battery($6.99)
and shipping ($3.25) =$36
I'm on the fence with this purchase
I like to Support the vendors Here on mavicpilots
....cR

that is a cool skin i like it .! "Chunky"
Thats a good price Did you use a dicount code.?
Free shipping.?
I never had an Air..... Battery skin.?

for the skin for mavic pro 1 skin ($24.99)
for the battery($6.99)
and shipping ($3.25) =$36
I'm on the fence with this purchase
I like to Support the vendors Here on mavicpilots
....cR

Decalgirl 1 Mavic Pro and 3 batteries = 24.99
210ea3c02fd68436dc443c40f4d796b9.jpg

Very good price if you ask me
They always have some sort of discount.
And Decalgirl better than Mightyskins my experience

Last edited:
Is there any props out there quieter? Apart from performance and quality, noise is the most disruptive feature people;e seem to be bothered about....even 200 ft you can clearly hear a good quality drone like the M2 pro...although I think the M2 pro is much quieter than the Mavic Air drones I have listened to..

Is there any props out there quieter? Apart from performance and quality, noise is the most disruptive feature people;e seem to be bothered about....even 200 ft you can clearly hear a good quality drone like the M2 pro...although I think the M2 pro is much quieter than the Mavic Air drones I have listened to..
The quieter flight noise is one of the main reasons that there are propellers from alternative providers such as MA.

The M2x most likely does not need it because it is said to be the quietest Mavic of DJI.

The M1P Platinum is a bit quieter than the First Mavic, but I think both can benefit from MAS.

The quietest propellers with three blades are because they rotate much slower and thereby produce sounds in lower frequencies.

Reactions: Former Member
Too late, I disassembled the propellers and corrected all the cast welds...
I think. It probably will not be a problem if no correction is made. Nevertheless, I had expected a better workmanship, at least I have not noticed anything similar to the original props from DJI ...

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "cast welds"? Are you talking about trimming off excess material?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "cast welds"? Are you talking about trimming off excess material?

Yes, that's what I meant :)

What am I writing strange again?
lol
I meant unclean seams or residues injection-molded. Look at it in zoomed view, the last picture in post #5.

Last edited:
Is there any evidence that these props are quieter because I actually don't think my mavic air's OEM props are really that loud so just wondering.

OEM props for Mavic Air are not louder than bigger drones when measured objectively, but they are much louder subjectively due to higher pitch. This is mainly due to higher rpm needed from relatively small props. However, it would be interesting to see the differences in this subjective noise between older and younger people as hearing changes over time

Reactions: OhioJoe and mnis
I’ll bet the ones that get the master airs will tell you how much different they are. I love them on my map.

OEM props for Mavic Air are not louder than bigger drones when measured objectively, but they are much louder subjectively due to higher pitch. This is mainly due to higher rpm needed from relatively small props. However, it would be interesting to see the differences in this subjective noise between older and younger people as hearing changes over time

Not louder? you might want to think twice :)
Comparing the AIR to lets say the M2 is a huge difference. MAS Claims 3.5dB (50% power reduction) better noise so that should be noticeable.
You are totally right on the RPMs though. The Mavic Air should run on some really serious rpms. Suppose 5"-ish props would need like 10k RPMs or even more, lol!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian