DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Mavic Air Props now available

Have you used their MP props?

Don't have the MP, just the Air and M2P. Just ordered a set of the Air props (was disappointed they didn't come in orange) and I can't wait until the release the M2 props.

Don't have the MP, just the Air and M2P. Just ordered a set of the Air props (was disappointed they didn't come in orange) and I can't wait until the release the M2 props.

You could always put a small orange stripe on the prop tips, and that will give you a nice rotor disk to see. For helicopter newbies, the rotor disk is the area swept through by the blades of a helicopter rotor and it looks like a circle if you color the blade tips. It makes seeing helicopter orientation easier.

I also got the orange MAS for my MP a few days ago, but could not fly with it due to the persistent bad weather. I noticed that apparently no Finisch was done on the things, the cast welds were not corrected. Does anyone know if the propellers have been balanced?

I also got the orange MAS for my MP a few days ago, but could not fly with it due to the persistent bad weather. I noticed that apparently no Finisch was done on the things, the cast welds were not corrected. Does anyone know if the propellers have been balanced?

can you get a
picture. ?

Oh boy. Not good.

Reactions: mnis
can you get a
picture. ?
Too late, I disassembled the propellers and corrected all the cast welds...

The blade holders were also not corrected inside. Finally, the individual propeller blades were difficult to fold in different ways.

But if you zoom the last picture in Post #5 from @BossOlive, then you can see it on the right propeller almost clearly.

I think. It probably will not be a problem if no correction is made. Nevertheless, I had expected a better workmanship, at least I have not noticed anything similar to the original props from DJI ...

Reactions: Former Member
Too late, I disassembled the propellers and corrected all the cast welds...

The blade holders were also not corrected inside. Finally, the individual propeller blades were difficult to fold in different ways.

But if you zoom the last picture in Post #5 from @BossOlive, then you can see it on the right propeller almost clearly.

I think. It probably will not be a problem if no correction is made. Nevertheless, I had expected a better workmanship, at least I have not noticed anything similar to the original props from DJI ...

I wonder if MA has someone making them for them? MA quality is usually alot better than that.

I wonder if MA has someone making them for them? MA quality is usually alot better than that.
Maybe I'm a bit too critical, and everything is fine. If the propellers were direct from DJI, then maybe I would not have thought about it. I just picked a sample (8330F) and it looked good ...

Reactions: Former Member
Maybe I'm a bit too critical, and everything is fine. If the propellers were direct from DJI, then maybe I would not have thought about it. I just picked a sample (8330F) and it looked good ...

No youre not being too critical. MA quality is one thing that has set them apart from other after market prop makers. I still dont recommend them, because they are not OEM DJI, but I have used them on many of my RC planes, and they are built to last, and usually made very well.

They are usually flawless, but the pictured one does have flaws.

No youre not being too critical. MA quality is one thing that has set them apart from other after market prop makers. I still dont recommend them, because they are not OEM DJI, but I have used them on many of my RC planes, and they are built to last, and usually made very well.

They are usually flawless, but the pictured one does have flaws.
Maybe MAS-Europe does not have the same quality standards ... can someone please reassure me? :)

.I'm on my second set of MAS props And had to look .....Yes they have a rough
Spot on the back side but have not happered My opening /Closing the props
and can say pleased as punch these props they are the sh*ts.!
..Quiet/ Longevitive of flight and Visualy (when crashed I found my AC because of color)

Thanks, that sounds good :)
I had the choice between black and orange ... No kidding, thanks to you, now I now know why I chose orange ... thumbswayup ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman