DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Mavic Air Props now available

Are you on the old .400 firmware possibly? That was the other fix MA recommended.

I just updated all my Firmware a couple of weeks go.

DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.5

Date:2019.02.28
Aircraft Firmware:v01.00.0560
Remote Controller Firmware:v01.00.0200
DJI GO 4 App iOS:v4.3.12
DJI GO 4 App Android:v4.3.12

For what it's worth: I changed my gain to 80 on all axes this morning and did a little flying with the Master Airscrew props. Still got the motor current error in sport mode.

This is on the latest firmware.

For what it's worth: I changed my gain to 80 on all axes this morning and did a little flying with the Master Airscrew props. Still got the motor current error in sport mode.

This is on the latest firmware.
I realize that only when high wind velocity warning occurred then the motor current error will pop up. I flew all the way to about 10,000 ft, no warning till the return on high winds warning then the motor current error started to pop up.

I'm ordering couple of sets for myself. Noise level on mavic air was the biggest cons of a otherwise superb Drone.

Hi guys!

I received yesterday my propos.
When the rain stops I get outside to test it!

Reading this post I worried about the motor current error.

In your opinion can this props damage the motors?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Federico

Well I finally got the Motor current warning in Sport Mode. 6 Full battery packs before. Haven't changed the gain settings yet. I just switched Props and cont. flying. I'll change my settings and MAS prop will go back on. My drone fits my Case better with the DJI Props on.

I've ordered 2 sets. I think it will take about 2 weeks to be delivered in India. I was going to order a set of propellers from dji anyway as I had damaged a set. This master air screw ones do sound promising.

So I started flying with the MAS in cold weather (2 Celsius) with some winds and started getting motor current errors while just hovering in normal mode. The drone was flying fine but these errors don’t instill a lot of confidence. I adjusted the gain to 90 at the time, if I get another chance I try 80 and see if that helps in cold weather

They are definitely quieter. But I am getting these pesky motor current error messages even with the gain settings of 80. Not sure if it is worth the risk of using these if it will ultimately result in failure of the drones motor(s).

This is my concern as well... Is there any risk that the MAS props will cause my drone to fail or crash? If so, the minimal noise tradeoff isn't worth it.

Been through 4 battery packs and no motor errors. Did sport mode excessively and have worked flawlessly. Finally!! I can enjoy the Air without the obnoxious pitch noise.

.400 firmware with all gains set to 80.

Reactions: run2jeepn
I've run mine for around 12 batteries or so. I've got all my gain settings down to 80%. I've seen the motor current error a few times but not as many as with the OEM props.

Also, I have noticed some wobble while hovering. Doesn't reflect in video due to the awesome gimbal.

I've also put it through distance and speed paces and haven't (yet) had any problems. I've had the MAS props at > 40 mph once and it was very responsive.

Reactions: pvs
I bought my kit last week, waiting for delivery ... I can not wait! I'm very curious mainly because of the noise reduction, giving more privacy when taking off!Thumbswayup

Do you know where i can buy these in Europe (EU)?
Got an answer from Master Airscrew a few says ago:
"Hi Marcus,
Sorry for this delay.
The props should be available on Amazon UK later in May. Unfortunately we do not have more detailed information for now.

Hope this helps.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
MAS Team"

Reactions: Wirre
Got these yesterday. Took them out for good 30 min tonight , reduced gain to 80% immediately
1) OMG they improve the noise soooooo much. At 1000 ft I can't even hear the drone anymore
2) Got one motor error during EXTREME breaking in sport mode, otherwise flawless
3) Definitely improved battery life
4) Drone seems faster and more responsive in sport mode, thought breaking takes longer.

Best 20 dollars I've spent in a while!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_