DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MASTER AIRSCREW messing up.

So how do you get in contact with these guys. I had high hopes for their Air 2 propellers but at least the set they shipped me was a complete disappointment. Tons of flashing on both leading and trailing edges and the drone violently wobbled even at simple standing height hover. Sent them two emails last weekend but have gotten no response and no one seems to be picking up the phone.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I got a set of orange and mine have the excess edge material and look very cheap compared to dji. I can’t figure why they would send them out like this.
That said, will that really affect performance? Im going to try mine today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hi all....
Well I thought I was the only one who is picking on Master Airscrew but it looks like I'm not
Here are my problems
I just got my set of replacement props and this is what I have noticed.
1. I have the same problem with cheap looking props with extra material on the edges and near the black fasteners (look st the pick)
2. Also look at the all props that are advertised on the site... all have a lighter colored line on the side of the prop ( that I thought is kind of cool) . So, is it a ligh effect or is it the way it should have been and I just paid and got a junk set. (See pics attached)Screenshot_20210109-111439_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210109-111344_Chrome.jpg
Its Saturday and Master Airstream is closed..

Attachments

• 20210109_111134.jpg
    20210109_111134.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • 20210109_111100.jpg
    20210109_111100.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 20210109_111024.jpg
    20210109_111024.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 20210109_111024.jpg
    20210109_111024.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20210109-112953_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-112953_Chrome.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 52
I received mine within a few days to the UK. Only came in a ‘jiffy’ bag so poor protection coming so far. Good communication from courier every step of the way.

BUT they look cheap, feel cheap nowhere near OEM quality. Mine have flashing not trimmed as well but they do sound quieter. I’d expected more for I think was $36 altogether.

So I just got these props from master airscrew, and they seen cheap look at the cut they made, look at the edge of the blade that seems off
I have seen comments somewhere online....maybe youtube...where the pilots stated they noticed the drones wobbling with these MAS props and seemingly unbalanced or whatnot.....now I am thinking that some people buy these and do not notice the DEFECTS and flash on them....myself I might have just opened them up and put them on the drone without inspecting them at all...out of excitement having new props that are bright colored, easy to see in some situations and so forth.....

Just be patient, I also purchased blades and after installing, I could see bad trimming or cut jobs on props. I immediately sent pictures to my email from them for receipt. And I got responded back to within 24 hours and they sent new props for no charge. And that was less then a month ago. My experience was great customer service. And there a dream of a blade as far as sound and to me speed . I’m very happy with blades . I can truly say , all company’s seem to have defective products here and there. Every month something has a defect. No matter what company or parts it is. If you follow through and email and photos of everything. I’ve never issues,

This is very out of the ordinary for them. I will see if I can get some answers.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
I was going to order these from Amazon until I read the reviews. They don't cut noise that much and bad manufacturing of the blades from quite a few people.

So I just got these props from master airscrew, and they seen cheap look at the cut they made, look at the edge of the blade that seems off
I put my first order in a while back. It is LATE. Also Master Airscrew has not responded to my multiple emails. And their telephone only has a recording. I'm wondering if I should cancel my order and stay with DJI props, which are very good to begin with. I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions, but a good business SHOULD at least respond to it customers. Sorry to see such a shabby job on your order of props. from MA.

Reactions: rxlawdude
I received mine within a few days to the UK. Only came in a ‘jiffy’ bag so poor protection coming so far. Good communication from courier every step of the way.

BUT they look cheap, feel cheap nowhere near OEM quality. Mine have flashing not trimmed as well but they do sound quieter. I’d expected more for I think was $36 altogether.
where did you order from ?

I was going to order these from Amazon until I read the reviews. They don't cut noise that much and bad manufacturing of the blades from quite a few people.
Seems like Master Airscrew is trying to cut costs by pushing the quality control step of their manufacturing process to the customer. I was going to order a set of their "Stealth Props" for my recently acquired MA2, but am thinking otherwise now.

Ouch. I bought 2 sets for my Mavic Pro over Christmas and just set them aside. I pulled them out seeing this and although not quite as bad as yours, there is small flashing the length of them. I can probably clean them up but shouldn't have to. I won't be buying these ever again. Horrible quality control. Shame
I bought some for my mavic pro and I kept getting a warning ..like too much shake .. I took them off things are fine.. Tye customer service was very subpar

I agree I just received a set as well and was not impressed with the blade edges. This is my first purchase with Master Airscrew but after reading all the reviews I was surprised at the fit and finish. The do seem to fly fine but you would think with the finish like that the balance might be off.

I have seen comments somewhere online....maybe youtube...where the pilots stated they noticed the drones wobbling with these MAS props and seemingly unbalanced or whatnot.....now I am thinking that some people buy these and do not notice the DEFECTS and flash on them....myself I might have just opened them up and put them on the drone without inspecting them at all...out of excitement having new props that are bright colored, easy to see in some situations and so forth.....
I experienced significant vibration with these today. One set was fine, the other was not.

Reactions: Quick_Star24
Same issues here. Received my shipment on Thursday and they just don't look correct on the edges. Fairly new drone pilot so I don't need anything complicating my learning curve. They are going back and I'll eat the shipping costs.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Last set I got from them, one was really out of balance, and the drone would shimmy all over. Not sure that' I'll be ordering form them again.

I got some late 2019 for my magic air one. They had a lot of drift. I followed the directions and made the adjustments they suggested in the go 4 app. The props were a tiny bit quieter (that's the reason I got them), but the flight performance was bad. There was a thread here about it. I put the OEM props back on... and all was good.

Bummer others are having issues still.

I got some late 2019 for my mavic air one. They had a lot of drift. I followed the directions and made the adjustments they suggested in the go 4 app. The props were a tiny bit quieter (that's the reason I got them), but the flight performance was bad. There was a thread here about it. I put the OEM props back on... and all was good.

Bummer others are having issues still.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov