DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

master airscrew props in australia

Leedaddy1

Reactions
hi guys new here. recently purchased a mavic air after flying a solo for the last few years. and thought i needed something more portable when hiking. so my question is does anybody stock the new mas stealth props in australia or do we just go through the mas website. tia

My BIL has these for his Air, I think he went back to std as it didn't seem to make much difference in noise produced.
I can ask him tomorrow if you'd like me to confirm his thoughts on them.

I found an Aussie site searching google, where pricing seemed reasonable in AUD compared to MAS site . . .
Eg. MAS DJI Mavic Air STEALTH V2 Upgrade Propellers 1 Pack (4 Pieces)
But they need to have stock !!

Maybe contact them to see if / when stock will be back in.

I have joined their notification list a couple weeks ago for when/if they will be in stock at that price.

Though the price does seem a bit too good to be true, from the MAS website direct it works out to be $36USD shipped which is currently ~$53AUD.
From PhaserFPV site I would expect the shipped price to be ~$40AUD a set ($10-12 shipping seems to be the norm these days).
Buying from the MAS site - given OEM props in Aus are ~$40AUD mark, another $10-15 for seemingly better props isn't that bad providing they live up to their hype.

I agree, price did strike me as very low, I imagine this is probably going to change on next order (if it's coming).
So many drone places buy neat things from the US once, quite often not enough demand due to pricing / shipping / usual markups to reorder again.
They often just leave the listing on their websites anyway.
Will ask BIL about his tomorrow afternoon about his experience with them, and where he purchased his.

Google and E-Bay are your best options.

looks like ill have to wait for the aussie dollar to drop and buy direct. only shop i found was phazerfpv but out of stock.

Some feedback on these.
BIL said the noise pitch being lower makes it seem somewhat quieter, says it's possibly just a lot less annoying in pitch.
Also on still days they are great.
In moderate wind he was getting motor warning, and also something to do with radar, due to the props causing a jittery / jerky flight, probable over correcting.
He found a video online about adjusting the gains on pitch and yaw, had to be toned down, flies fine now in usual nil / light / moderate wind you can fly in.
Tried to find video on YouTube, no luck.

hi guys new here. recently purchased a mavic air after flying a solo for the last few years. and thought i needed something more portable when hiking. so my question is does anybody stock the new mas stealth props in australia or do we just go through the mas website. tia
Get them I just sold my Air and had a new set and they did make a BIG difference so I thank They are worth it.......

PhaserFPV just notified of stock of the MAS stealth props for Mavic Air.
I've ordered a set to see what they are like for my own earballs.
Pricing as expected has changed now stock is in, but for $41 and some change shipped it's competitive with replacement OEM prop pricing.
If you're lucky enough to be able to collect from their store front you have ~$6 on shipping.

Reactions: Leedaddy1
Has anyone used a decibel meter to see if there is an actual decrease in sound pressure or just a change to a more tolerable/ less well heard by the human ear frequency? Just wondering.

Has anyone used a decibel meter to see if there is an actual decrease in sound pressure or just a change to a more tolerable/ less well heard by the human ear frequency? Just wondering.

There is another video where the test is done in a proper sound room, but overall it's the difference between db measurements in a given environment, not the actual numbers if that makes sense.

There is another video where the test is done in a proper sound room, but overall it's the difference between db measurements in a given environment, not the actual numbers if that makes sense.
Clearly lower decibels (each 3 decibel increase or decrease is a doubling or halving of perceived “volume” by the human ear).
The video transiently mentions the lower frequency with the aftermarket props, which is apparent in the recording, This frequency, as recorded, is less annoying than with the original props. So perhaps a true decimeter is not needed.
Thanks for posting.

Got mine yesterday and had to do a couple quick comparisons of OEM and MAS.
Was a very quick test in my small lounge room so it was only hovering @ 1m and landing again.

Definitely a change in pitch, not "quieter" in volume as such but observed pitch/tone change is more pleasant.
Keen to get it outside now and give it a good go, a battery on OEM and another on MAS and get a better observation in larger environments and at distance where I feel the biggest change will be noticed. But thus far they sound the goods.

PhaserFPV just notified of stock of the MAS stealth props for Mavic Air.
I've ordered a set to see what they are like for my own earballs.
Pricing as expected has changed now stock is in, but for $41 and some change shipped it's competitive with replacement OEM prop pricing.
If you're lucky enough to be able to collect from their store front you have ~$6 on shipping.
picked up a set for $36 delivered from phaser. cheers for the heads up. probably should have gotten a friend who lives nearby to pick up and send but all good as tomorrow is my monday and its windy and raining

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair