DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master airscrew props

Hi all has anybody used the master airscrew props for the mavic 2 zoom if so are they safe and better than the original dji ones. I know master airscrew have been making props for over 30 yrs and there not cheap on amazon UK at £26.99 +£9.99 shipping.
Currently using the orange ones on my m2z,I love them visually aesthetic and to me quiter( different pitch)also just purchased the blue and the white as backups.
Enjoy
Bob

Reactions: Mavic Carl
I have been using them for at least 4 months. They are great. Well made and slightly quieter. Their construction seems more robust than the DJI blades. They are having a sale and 2 sets arrived yesterday to have as spares for an upcoming trip. Good product and made in USA.

I use them on my M2Z, got the orange set and like them a lot. Slight sound frequency difference, but pretty much the same. They sure look good though. The price is for a complete set of 4, so it's actually not to bad.

I tried them on my Mavic PP. When I was in tripod mode the drone drifted around. Not a lot but perhaps a square foot or so. anyway,. It was enough to hit a branch over a river and I almost lost the drone in the drink. Thankfully the prop didn't break off and kept me airborne till I got it over land. I put on the DJI props on right away and the drifting stopped. I'm not sure if it was the masters screw props or a calibration issue but I didn't want to buy another set of masterscrew props just to test the theory. Has anyone else had that experience?

I had an issue using them on my Mavic Air. Changed the settings per instructions but kept getting motor overload message and more disturbing was that it would just drop down when trying to land. Don’t trust them now

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I had an issue using them on my Mavic Air. Changed the settings per instructions but kept getting motor overload message and more disturbing was that it would just drop down when trying to land. Don’t trust them now

BIL fitted them to his Air, had a bit of drift, did the gain adjustments as per MAS instructions (inc with props) and all good since.

Mine are going to be here any day now, have a couple of sets for each of my M1P and Spark, be good to finally give them a try, and hopefully no gain adjustments will be needed (I'd rather not muck around with the drone like that).

Last edited:
I'm using them on my Mavic 2 Pro. Have black and now the blue ones. Their build quality seems sturdier and the price I believe is a bit cheaper.

I used those for a short time on my M2PZ. Do they work yes are they better than the original props no. Personally they are too flimsy for me.

Reactions: Sprinter
I used those for a short time on my M2PZ. Do they work yes are they better than the original props no. Personally they are too flimsy for me.

I agree, they flex a lot.

They do have a different pitch, but I don’t think they are quieter. With them on I can easily hear my MP2 pro at 300 feet. I prefer The stock DJI props.

Hi all has anybody used the master airscrew props for the mavic 2 zoom if so are they safe and better than the original dji ones. I know master airscrew have been making props for over 30 yrs and there not cheap on amazon UK at £26.99 +£9.99 shipping.
Yes, I use them on mine. Blue on front and white on back. I’ve not noticed longer time but they are quieter and the bird is a little zippier on maneuvers. And they look cool, too. No adjustments to any parameters.

Reactions: KB9Radio
I just got a set of orange one for my mavic pro 2. The frequency is lower compared to the OEM. I think the bird is a little more responsive. It seems to come down quicker when I am way up there.

Yea I have them on my Air. I think there is a lot of hype around them. They are different frequency but not quiet by any means. They work though.

I have a set of orange ones on my M2Z and they work great. I don't think they are much quieter, but they perform well and do look very good. The price in the us is about the same as the DJI props. The price is for a complete set of 4, so not too bad.

Reactions: Bobvt
I've been using them, and can't say I can notice much difference. But being bright orange it's easier to see the drone sometimes.

The main problem for me is the price plus shipping to the UK.

Reactions: Andy Mac 230

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead