DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Stealth Props Now Available for MA2

hi,

I had already bought the V1s then the V2s for mavic Air. I just ordered the oranges because the reds were no longer available. From my experience on the mavic Air, the difference is really bluffing.

“Bluffing” is a term I don’t know! Based on the card-playing term ‘to call one’s bluff,’ I’d think that it would mean B.S.ing someone.... But that doesn’t seem to be what you mean.

Reactions: Thomas B
Are they worth it?? I had use those in my MA1 for the noise and the difference was big. But the MA2 is a lot quieter so I don't know if it will make any noticeable difference.

Are they worth it?? I had use those in my MA1 for the noise and the difference was big. But the MA2 is a lot quieter so I don't know if it will make any noticeable difference.
I think so. If you go back in the thread I posted the video comparison side by side.

Reactions: michael boeren
Picked some up, looking forward to trying them out. If they work as advertised will definitely buy a spare pair

I trust Master Airscrew blades. Have been using them on RC fixed wing aircraft for years. I also have updated each of my quads with MAS versions. Noticeable difference in MA. I was flying my MA2, yesterday and my nephew asked if I upgraded the props as it was so quiet. The MA2 has a comfortable sound/pitch for me, but I am curious about the MAS improvements. I will likely be on their order list :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I wonder if you should check on that order. I ordered to ship to TN on 12/23 and mine is in route and should be here Monday at the latest. I ordered blue. I guess some colors may be more available.

Chris

Ordered the orange...looking forward to getting them... does anybody know if you have to adjust the gain with these?
Happy new year! No need to adjust gain or anything else, the flight controller will take care of any minor pitch and other operational parameter differences. There should be no discernible difference in flight performance, except hopefully less prop noise! Can anyone comment on the noise aspect of these props? Cheers!

Ordered mine on 12/19/20 for delivery to Texas. Haven’t got an indication my order has shipped yet.?
Same boat as you. I ordered 12/20 to ship to Dallas and no notification that they have shipped yet

Happy new year! No need to adjust gain or anything else, the flight controller will take care of any minor pitch and other operational parameter differences. There should be no discernible difference in flight performance, except hopefully less prop noise! Can anyone comment on the noise aspect of these props? Cheers!
There another thread evidently where I posted my experience. A little quieter and definitely a lower pitch. Less apparent noise for sure. When I went from a hover at about 15 meters to full speed up to about 75 meters the drone seemed noticeably slower. I was in sport mode and I thought I was in normal for a second.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2