Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Stealth Props Now Available for MA2

pelagic_one

Wind-Blown Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Last edited:
Reactions: Category 5
Ordered the orange...looking forward to getting them... does anybody know if you have to adjust the gain with these?
No changes are necessary. I also got the orange. If they are no better than the originals at least they will look cool.

Will they quiet it down any? Too soon to know probably. What’s the history with them on other models? Thanks.

I am usually skeptical of these things but in this case I just ordered a set in Orange. Hope they work ½ as well as advertised. If nothing else they will nicely complement the fluorescent green skin I am in the process of installing.

Last edited:
I've used them on my DJI Spark for years. They are much quieter than stock and better in performance. I can't believe how much quieter the stock MA2 is in comparison to the Spark. Big difference. I ordered 2 sets for my new MA2.

hi,

I had already bought the V1s then the V2s for mavic Air. I just ordered the oranges because the reds were no longer available. From my experience on the mavic Air, the difference is really bluffing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13