DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Matheson Park Day and Night

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This 3:39 minute video depicts the beauty of the sun's rising at the Matheson Park and Beach in Coral Gables (Miami) Florida. It features timelapses, DSLR, and drone views of the sunrise, the Matheson Beach and some star trails. Use was also made of the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 gimbal.

Tech information and equipment: Mavic 2 Pro drone Nikon D750 DSLR and Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 Really Right Stuff tripod DJI Osmo 4 Gimbal Apple iPhone XI Pro Max Processing with Adobe Premiere Pro (video), Photoshop CC2021, LRTimelapse5.

Filming required a week of shooting, and 2 days of editing!

As always, comments of any sort are invited.

Excellent job of photography, video, and editing!
You know how I like sunrises and sunsets.

I will say that of all the content, I most loved the opening shot with the city reflecting in the water.
Thanks Tom. I had some spare time after setting up the tripod for the sunrise timelapse before the sun came up, so I shifted the view from the east, towards the city. It is always a fantastic view, but this time, the waters were calm enough to allow the amazing reflections.

Dale, I always find inspiration in your videos. The music was just right for me.

Dale, I always find inspiration in your videos. The music was just right for me.
So many thanks!!! Giving you guys and gals out there inspiration is heartening. I've never had so much fun in a lifetime of photography than I am having with this drone.

This was a very good combination of video, drone and still photography. I loved it, it was one of the best that I have seen on this forum. And yes inspiring too. Good work.
Thank you!!!

Excellent job as always, it shows you’re having fun.
Believe it or not, I love getting up when it is still dark outside, and getting ready for that first peek of the sun over the horizon. Thanks for your kind words.

Opening shot of the city reflecting in the water was amazing.
Impressive tech info and equipment.

Believe it or not, I love getting up when it is still dark outside, and getting ready for that first peek of the sun over the horizon. Thanks for your kind words.

I agree, the best time of the day by far, so tranquil. Another great video.

Opening shot of the city reflecting in the water was amazing.
Impressive tech info and equipment.
Yes, I had a few spare moments awaiting th sunrise after the tripods had been set up so I just shot a few of downtown Miami across the water , f/3.5, ISO 100, 2 seconds, cable release on Nikon D750, Really Right Stuff Tripod.

Yes, I had a few spare moments awaiting th sunrise after the tripods had been set up so I just shot a few of downtown Miami across the water , f/3.5, ISO 100, 2 seconds, cable release on Nikon D750, Really Right Stuff Tripod.
Great video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1