DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mav Mount MIA?

Dano

Reactions
Bought some gear from Mav Mount that was delivered broken and missing a part. I have been contacting them via their email since the weekend with no reply.

Maybe they are on holiday?

I hope they were not effected by the hurricane...

Does anybody have a contact number for them?

Thanks,
Dano

Last edited:
Reactions: superdave5050
And he's on here all the time... Just make a post saying that Polar Pro mounts are awesome or something... Hahaha! Just kidding.
I use a PGYTECH
they have a phone Nº
Telefon
icon-phone.png

(+47) 462 22 258

sorry OP didn't read between the lines
Edit; the hurricane in CA?

I ordered the MavMount 3 a while ago and recieved the package from USPS damaged and missing the mini ipad holder part of the mount. Contacted him via email and he asked I send him pictures of the packaging so he can see the damage to the package and how the holder might have dropped out of the box. Sent him the pics as requesed and he confirmed it was damaged in transit. Sent me out a replacement holder.
Only complaint is the mini holder needs a little bit more expanded length. The mini without a case fits but there is not enough slack to fit the mini in the holder with even the slimest of cases.

When I bought my mount, I sent several emails with questions ... they were all answered quickly and professionally.

Thank you for sending his direct email. Tried it and he finally returned an answer.

Hopefully he will replace my damaged order. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: SpinItUp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert9812