DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maverick's Post Firmware Fix?

thomtwo

Reactions
Does anyone here know the answer?

I followed the instruction I found on the MavicPilots Form, but I still get NFZ Prompts using my iOS on iPad Mini.--- ***DJI Assistant 2 shows the correct firmware with the minus at the end. ( 1.4.300-). Is the NFZ Popups normal even though the modules have been removed.

"from Maverick's Thread"

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- First i installed an SDcard in the Mavic
- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules
- Flashed with DUMLdore 2.14, 100% no problem at all
- Prepare 1.4.300 firmware without 305, 306, 905 modules
- Flash with DUMLdore 2.14, got a doubt and reflash with DUMLdore 3.0, 100% too

Right now, i'm able to mod paremeters, got no ESC motor errors.

Hope it can help you guys ;)

Link to modded firmware : Mod Firmware - Google Drive
------------

Last edited:
then you missed one important thing
I'll copy it from this guide
"Note about NFZs: Even though you have removed the NFZ data from the Mavic, the DJI Go App also has it's own NFZ database. This will not ground a Mavic that has had the NFZ removed from the Mavic, but will give warnings and direct the user to land immediately."
and since you use iOS app, you'll have to live with those prompts, because AFAIK there are modifications for Android version only

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580