DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 battery question

ToddCarey

FAA Part 107 Certified
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just got back from using my M2Z, and noticed something strange from the Airdata reporting. I had two separate batteries, which each of them having an irregularity in cell #4. I had not seen this before, and wonder if it could be in the reporting, it seems strange two different batteries would have the same problem...

1578516719417.png

1578516797028.png

Any comments or thoughts?

I just got back from using my M2Z, and noticed something strange from the Airdata reporting. I had two separate batteries, which each of them having an irregularity in cell #4. I had not seen this before, and wonder if it could be in the reporting, it seems strange two different batteries would have the same problem...

View attachment 90230

View attachment 90231

Any comments or thoughts?
I get the same thing, always on cell 4 only. Better question is what is your M2 battery "Initial Capacity" in mAh as displayed in Airdata? The max capacity is supposed to be 3850 mAh, but Airdata reports at most 3730 mAh "Initial Capacity" on all brand new M2 batteries when first charged, which then they drop to 3600 mAh or below within three flights! DJI is screwing us out of 250 mAh on brand new M2 batteries! Check all yours, and please report back! There is a reason that the GO 4 app has never displayed the mAh on any Mavic 2 battery, but does so for all other DJI batteries! :oops: Airdata reveals all!

Last edited:
Any more news about this?
What Initial Capacity mAh do your new M2 batteries display? Do you have an Airdata account where you can go back to flights with new M2 batteries to contribute your numbers?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast