DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 buyers poll. Which one did you get?

Thank you so much, i havent slept for a week waiting and waiting for today. I almost pulled the trigger on a cple others and like i said so glad i waited

After you get it, you wont sleep either. It's part of getting something new and exciting. I will put mine next to my pillow.

Also my first real drone, and decided to go with the Zoom. Was fully planning to go with the Pro, but after seeing the live feed, something about the Zoom seemed like it was going to be a bit more user friendly to make good videos.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Also my first real drone, and decided to go with the Zoom. Was fully planning to go with the Pro, but after seeing the live feed, something about the Zoom seemed like it was going to be a bit more user friendly to make good videos.
Same way i felt i wasent even looking at the zoom over the pro. Then bam im getting a zoom lol

Reactions: Causetout
Been waiting for the bigger camera and more sensors but with wet cold winters here in Oregon think I’ll wait till March. I got the first run of Magic’s last time and had nothing but trouble. Compass errors whenever in sport mode at full throttle and now the dreaded whenever I point the camera straight down it messes up the compass.
Although I have been know to be a impulse buyer and could buy it today [emoji12]

I'm not buying it right now, I still think my MPP has something to say.

However, I'm disappointed that they did not think of a swappable camera or at least that the hasselblad had the zoom as well, even by adding a couple hundred bucks to justify the difference.

I think most of people would reasonably choose the Zoom over the Pro, if the camera is at least as decent as the Air's. And perhaps those needing the pro (as a replacement to phantoms et similia) might get both.

Bets accepted on the MP3 fixing this marketing "issue", either by introducing swappable cameras or by concentrating only on sensor quality for differences.

Ok, I just caved and ordered, it was going to happen anyway and now I don’t have to spend the next 6 months wanting one.
I hate wanting [emoji12]

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I can't see why anyone would buy a Zoom over the Pro. The Pro will have TANGIBLY better image quality at all times, especially in low light, 10bit video etc, better photos EVERY shot, adjustable aperture (a huge one!). If you really need to zoom, just move the drone forward. That's the joy of being in the AIR!

The Pro is the better camera setup, without question.

My first drone was the Mavic Pro just over a year ago. I have absolutely loved it! I sold it 1 week ago in anticipation for the Mavic 2. Just ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom mainly because of price and the zoom feature.

After watching the DJI event this morning and doing some research, about the only thing that I am disappointed in is that the side sensors only work when using the ActiveTrack and Intelligent Flight Modes. I really wanted the peace of mind to know that I would not fly into anything when flying sideways. There are many times that I don't want to use the flight modes to capture a shot. I sure wish the side sensors worked while I am flying the Mavic...

Other than that, I am super excited to get my hands on it!!!

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Taking a poll of which Mavic 2 members decided on and shipping status.

Questionnaire and responses here:

DJI Mavic 2 Questionaire

Please feel free to add info to the thread why you bought one over the other, and what you are currently flying.

I ordered the Mavic II Zoom, with the Fly More Combo and the RE Googles. I haven't filled out the survey yet because I don't have a ship date yet, I only ordered a couple hours ago. This is my first drone too. I was all set to order the Mavic Air a week ago then heard about this release date and decided to wait.

If you really need to zoom, just move the drone forward. That's the joy of being in the AIR!

Says the expert videomaker knowing it all about focal lenghts and the parallax effect deriving from zooming?

Any ideas when they will show up on amazon? Id rather buy one from there than dji directly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_