DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 buyers poll. Which one did you get?

Ok, I just caved and ordered, it was going to happen anyway and now I don’t have to spend the next 6 months wanting one.
I hate wanting [emoji12]

I just clicked the button as well. This should be a bit of an upgrade from my P3P. This time I bought the 1 year care program as well. My other phantoms were refurbished, never a problem.

I ordered my zoom on the first from Best Buy and it came yesterday. Gotta love all the rewards zone points I am getting for this. It’s going straight towards another battery lol. The zoom is perfect for me and to be completely honest I would have paid more for the zoom feature than I would for 10 bit which I would absolutely never use. My kids are in outdoor sports and I park the drone in the air on the sidelines and live stream their events for family to watch all across the country. Their biggest complaint with my mavic pro was at the far end the people looked small and it was hard to distinguish who was who. I however was not about to bust the flying over people rule especially live streaming it. The zoom fits my needs perfectly!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer