DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 cannot take off

Samir

Reactions
Hi,
I have crashed my mavic 2 and had to replace the gimble. But now it won’t take off showing GPS error as GPS not connected. I refreshed the and updated but no luck, my compass seems to work I calibrated every thing , can anyone help?

Hi,
I have crashed my mavic 2 and had to replace the gimble. But now it won’t take off showing GPS error as GPS not connected. I refreshed the and updated but no luck, my compass seems to work I calibrated every thing , can anyone help?

Do YOU replace it or did you have it replaced by a dealer/repair place? Do you know if the gps was still working after the crash?

Do YOU replace it or did you have it replaced by a dealer/repair place? Do you know if the gps was still working after the crash?
Hi
Do YOU replace it or did you have it replaced by a dealer/repair place? Do you know if the gps was still working after the crash?[/QUOT

Hi i replaced it my self , the gimble is fine but initially had a different error never the gps error once I replaced it now I have the god error and it won’t take off

When you replaced it, did you touch or open areas where you might have affected another cable or attachment or gps wires?
I checked what you mentioned, I removed the module and put i put it back again, now it works thanks

Reactions: ff22
I have the same issues. I also fix my gimbal but only the gimbal cable. Can you please help me with walking me through the process.

Attachments

• FCEF43BC-55D2-45E6-846C-0E02F9339F79.png
    FCEF43BC-55D2-45E6-846C-0E02F9339F79.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 17
  • 54AB7ECC-E9C2-4F42-8310-E799AA6EA723.png
    54AB7ECC-E9C2-4F42-8310-E799AA6EA723.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics