DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 deals? Anyone see any?

Former Member

Reactions
We have so many value conscious members, Im wondering if anyone has seen some good deals on in-stock Mavic 2 models anywhere? The ones I have seen on eBay offer a $100 discount that ends tomorrow, but many of the ads wont be in stock for at least a few days to a few weeks.

Any Mavicpilots Approved Vendors feel free to let us know.

Please reply if you see any for less than $1249 or $1449 for the Pro.

Best,

Rob

Some eBay ads, both of which claim to be authorized dealers:

This one ships in October and is $1399

DJI MAVIC 2 PRO with HASSELBLAD Camera. 20 MP 1" CMOS Sensor. HDR Hyperlapse | eBay

This one ships Wed. Sep. 12 - Wed. Sep. 19 and eBay offered me a $100 discount on it:

DJI Mavic 2 Pro With Hasselblad 20MP UHD 4K Gimbal Camera Top Speed of 44.7 mph | eBay

Here is the ad I see on eBay for the $100 discount:

eBay $100 off until 9-5-2018.jpg

Last edited:
A small deal, you get 2.5% back with Ebates on the DJI site.

Combine that with DJI credit and it's roughly the equivalent of $50 off the M2P. Or as I look at it, a battery for 70 bucks.

Also, any point waiting for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or even Boxing Day?
What were the discounts like last year for the Mavic Pro?
I'm not sure about last year because the mavic had already been out since the year before. This year it's hard to say whether there will be any discounts on the Mavic 2 during any of the days that you mentioned. If I were a betting man I would say no since most of the big box stores and online retailers don't even have them in stock yet.

Reactions: ksmusa
I'm not sure about last year because the mavic had already been out since the year before. This year it's hard to say whether there will be any discounts on the Mavic 2 during any of the days that you mentioned. If I were a betting man I would say no since most of the big box stores and online retailers don't even have them in stock yet.

Uh huh, I was thinking that too. The M2 is too new for any significant discounting this year. I guess I was just looking for agreement.

Reactions: Former Member
Sadly we won’t see a price dip in the MP2 probably for a while, that’s gonna be DJI’s bread and butter now...Black Friday won’t give much except for the MP/ MPP models are going to be slashed, already seen a dip for them currently.

Surprised the prices have not been slashed by at least 50% based off the complaints by the very large percentage (< 2%) of unhappy customers.

Last edited:
I can wait
..............I dislike the new battery platform

Is it like that through the Phantom Family.?.....NO
.......cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics