DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise batteries dead batteries

CottonStateCountry

Reactions
Have no fear, Young Grasshopper, for all roads lead to Ali Express where you can buy a highly dependable after-market battery for your Mavic Pro at the bargain basement price of $74 USD, which is HALF the price of a stock DJI battery for the Mavic 1 Pro, assuming you can still find such a mythical beast.

But wait, there's more, MUCH more because the Ali Express battery is a freaking monster, crazed with steroids and so bulky it protrudes an inch above the height of the stock battery when installed, thus giving your drone the imposing stance of a nightclub bouncer in a testy mood.

That battery bulk is not for nothing because the extra-capacity battery delivers a whopping 6830 mAh, as compared with the measly 3830mAh capacity of the stock DJI battery, and that extra battery power translates into over 30 minutes of flight on a single charge, during which well above 12 miles can be covered if your waypoint mission cruise speed is set to 27 mph.

The Oracle has spoken. Follow the path of wisdom, and the world will turn.
I have had this same problem but with the Mavic 2 Enterprise batteries. Unfortunately, a total of 4 new batteries (less than 3 hours flight time among them) have gone dead on me and refuse to charge. Are these steroidal Ali express batteries also available to me?

I have had this same problem but with the Mavic 2 Enterprise batteries. Unfortunately, a total of 4 new batteries (less than 3 hours flight time among them) have gone dead on me and refuse to charge. Are these steroidal Ali express batteries also available to me?
Is your Enterprise under Contract? are you allowed by that contract to use Aftermarket Batteries? Just asking. I have no idea?
By the way you can get OEM Batteries for that Model used with less than 20 cycles (most of the time only a few or 0) for 90 Bucks and the self heating ones can be found starting around 120.

New thread created by ADMIN

Is your Enterprise under Contract? are you allowed by that contract to use Aftermarket Batteries? Just asking. I have no idea?
By the way you can get OEM Batteries for that Model used with less than 20 cycles (most of the time only a few or 0) for 90 Bucks and the self heating ones can be found starting around 120.
No not under contract. Can use anything I like I suppose. It’s for personal use. I found a few options but didn’t trust the website. I would hate to get them home and have the same problem.

use anything I like I suppose
One thought would be to just acquire one of the aftermarket batteries to verify that they do what is intended. Without the DJI specs that aftermarket batteries may not have, could be suspect as to the performance of any non-DJI product.
Whatever cost savings is there, is it worth putting an expensive flying camera at risk?
Not something to take lightly. Be safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N