DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 exciting times already

Paulman

Reactions
Got the mavic2 last week. Had to update using Assistant 2 aleady. Flies well but today when over at a friends i had to calibrate compass as requested then during flight it disconnected and rth saying mag interference and remote controller error. Must be a local power line issue. Perfect day in northern nsw for flying today. The camera zoom is great.

Reactions: dirkclod
If it's complaining about magnetic interference first step is never to calibrate the compass. Always move away from the interference / choose a different launch site first, only calibrate if the problem is region - wide.

If you try to calibrate while standing in a region of high local interference (substations, radio antennae, powerlines) you'll get a bad calibration that can annoy the drone once it flies back into clear air.

Reactions: Kilrah
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Northern NSW...6.30am. Mavic2 flew fine today after disconnecting and RTH yesterday. I can fly across about 400m to the neighbours and operate but cannot launch from there because get error message for remote. Has happened 3 times so I'll stay away. Must be a strong EMF possibly from a farm motor.DJI_0011.JPG

Reactions: Goof
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Got the mavic2 last week. Had to update using Assistant 2 aleady. Flies well but today when over at a friends i had to calibrate compass as requested then during flight it disconnected and rth saying mag interference and remote controller error. Must be a local power line issue. Perfect day in northern nsw for flying today. The camera zoom is great.
Howdy from Wyoming @Paulman , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato