DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 falling from the sky - Complete failure

Can someone tell me what ESC means? I'm newbie sorry.

Sorry for the accident and lucky that at least dji is willing to replace the aircraft.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as long as I understand, Electronic Speed Controller
( ESC) is an electrical part that translate the order from the intended movement n the remote controller's stick to the power on the motor in the electrical system. So, simply the main function of esc is to control the speed of the motor based on given input.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joebie
Thanks douche wizard, snarky comment for someone who's probably waiting for the price to come down
That's not a nice comment newbie and it's NOT appreciated on this forum as you will find out soon enough. If you bothered to continue reading I was already a guinea pig with with the MP1. So it will be best if you don't get me riled up... you won't like it.

Last edited:
That's not a nice comment newbie and it's NOT appreciated on this forum as you will find out soon enough. If you bothered to continue reading I was already a guinea pig with with the MP1. So it will be best if you don't get me riled up... you won't like it.
My apologies, no excuse for my comment. If it matters...I misinterpreted your post while searching for help on finding my drone. Again, I'm sorry and thanks for your earlier work
BFMDcc

There's no documented history of batteries just "popping off" Mavics, so I would expect DJI support to be a little skeptical.

You are in the wrong forum to talk to DJI reps - you need to head over to the official DJI forum.
My zoom told me to check the battery the other day it wasn’t latched.

Already worked on that one in a different thread and via PM.

Your the man! I'm amazed that you have pretty much zeroed in to lost drones at a really good percentage. So, when did your ship land/crash in Los Alamos? HA, seriously though... I and others learn a little bit more each time you explain data or logs. Thank you for your service.

Your the man! I'm amazed that you have pretty much zeroed in to lost drones at a really good percentage. So, when did your ship land/crash in Los Alamos? HA, seriously though... I and others learn a little bit more each time you explain data or logs. Thank you for your service.
Cheech, thanks for recommending @sar104. He did lend his expertise via pm.

I recommend looking into State Farm insurance. I pay 60$ a year and get 3000$ worth of insurance. It’s pretty painless all the need is proof of purchase.
I will def look into this in the future, for the 60/3000, is there deductible? Just curious. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM