Mavic 2 manual (version 2.0)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
DJI released a new version of the Mavic 2 manual today. It’s available for download on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

Here are the major changes:
  • Added Dual Remote Controller Mode section to explain how to connect two Mavic 2 remote controllers to the Mavic 2 at the same time.

• A bunch of copy changes were made to update the dates from 2018 to 2019.

Reactions: JAW
V1.8, dated 24 Jan 19 is all that is currently available in the UK section (which I get forced to, unfortunately.)

You can download the new manual from this link.

Reactions: Idrach
DJI released a new version of the Mavic 2 manual today. It’s available for download on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

Here are the major changes:
  • Added Dual Remote Controller Mode section to explain how to connect two Mavic 2 remote controllers to the Mavic 2 at the same time.

• A bunch of copy changes were made to update the dates from 2018 to 2019.

Now if they'd update from 2013 to 2019, many of us would be happy! :)

So "we"are back to dual controllers, huh? That should make a number of users happy.

That should make a number of users happy.

No doubt about that, ff, now the question is, will those who bought the SC and didn't sell their original remote, will they be able to use it with the SC? I expect so but waiting for confirmation.

Like many, my problem is I only have one controller! <laughing> Perhaps this will speed up the purchase of an SC.

Reactions: ff22
I wonder how the 2 Controllers connected at one time works... is it going to work like the Inspire, where one (SC) controls flight, and a slave for the camera?
I have both, so off to read through the manual.
Thanks [emoji106]

** edit
I answered my own questions after reading the manual. Both controllers have access to flight and camera controls. The Primary over-rides the sticks and camera.
Great way to teach someone, but still have control over the drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
is it going to work like the Inspire, where one (SC) controls flight, and a slave for the camera?
Yes, there is a master and slave. The manual contains more details.

Reactions: MichiganMavic
I’ve been trying to figure out how to link both SC and RC, but Firmware for everything is out of wack [emoji17].
Here’s what I have, but there’s so much chatter about Not updating Firmware. Don’t want to do something that I cannot undo [emoji848].

83edf91ec34298c317ff284b58a11623.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique