Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pricing Released

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
I'm in! However I going to wait and see what the DJI Trade In Program is all about. Funny, just now I got an email from Polar Pro about their new filters for the Mavic 2

I'm dying to know if the new Mavic II series uses the same batteries as the regular Mavic Pro. That makes all the difference in the world when deciding if you need the Fly-More combo kit or not.

Anyone have any idea?

I'm dying to know if the new Mavic II series uses the same batteries as the regular Mavic Pro. That makes all the difference in the world when deciding if you need the Fly-More combo kit or not.

Anyone have any idea?
I'll bet the chances of that are zero.

I'm in! However I going to wait and see what the DJI Trade In Program is all about. Funny, just now I got an email from Polar Pro about their new filters for the Mavic 2
I looked up the Trade-Up Program they offered $296 for my Mavic Pro in Used Like New Condition.... hmmm :/

Reactions: FASTFJR
I have been toying with selling my Mavic Pro which has only 3-4 hours of flight time on it and getting the MP2 - I nearly choked when I saw that price - I was hoping I would get considerably more ....
Agreed, you can do much better selling it outright.

Mavic 2 Zoom: 4x loosless zoom!!!! This will be great for roof/tower inspections, wildlife observation. I just hope the perverts don't find out. :rolleyes:

Anyone have any idea?
No, the M1 batteries are are not compatible with M2. There are a bunch of new YT video on Mavic 2 out now, released this morning, previously shot waiting for today before publishing. There's some really good feature points and video examples now. Take a look, just search "MAVIC 2" on YT.

Everyone will need to pay an additional $319 for the fly more kit. DJI separated that out so customers wouldn't have sticker shock of a bundled package, and promoted it as an advantage. Clever spin.

Anyone have any idea?
The new mavic pro 2 has new batteries and old mavic pro 1 batteries dont fit

Anyone have any idea?
No they dont fit

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S