DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro 6 mile flight, 64082 ft distance

This is A battery mod class flight.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow! Nice Palbo that’s incredible what a flight, I’ll review the video again my phone wouldn’t play the entire video had view portions only. Will use iPad tonight! Amazing thanks for sharing.

You remind me of me, when I was younger always pushed the envelope with everything I did.

Congratulations
Paul

Reactions: Pablo Chacon
Don’t be upset at users flying long distances. Dji is letting it happen by manufacturing drones that could fly long distances.
my car let's me run into people. so if run people over with it, it's the manufacturers fault?
take responsibility for your actions. don't support unsafe flying just because you have the ability to do it.

stunts like these are making it harder on responsible UAS pilots. both recreational, and part 107.

my car let's me run into people. so if run people over with it, it's the manufacturers fault?
take responsibility for your actions. don't support unsafe flying just because you have the ability to do it.

stunts like these are making it harder on responsible UAS pilots. both recreational, and part 107.
Maybe, but car manufacturers don't spec how well you can hit people.

This is A battery mod class flight.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Incredible! Did this bird only have a battery mod? Did it have any radio mods or was this stock Occusync 2.0 with stock antennas?

I’m not here to argue you. If you want to put a stop to long distance flying contact all drone manufacturers and tell them what you think. And I don’t fly over people or homes only over farmland.

Wow! Nice Palbo that’s incredible what a flight, I’ll review the video again my phone wouldn’t play the entire video had view portions only. Will use iPad tonight! Amazing thanks for sharing.

You remind me of me, when I was younger always pushed the envelope with everything I did.

Congratulations
Paul

Thanks Paul I appreciate the encouraging words. I had quite a bit of battery left or extra fuel in the tank so we’re going to push it a bit farther hopefully...

Incredible! Did this bird only have a battery mod? Did it have any radio mods or was this stock Occusync 2.0 with stock antennas?

Yes, Only the Aircraft was modified. I haven’t need to mod the controler yet. Had pretty good signal never drop below three bars at 8+ miles out. The Stock OcuSyuc 2.0 & I’m running the dual band is impressive so far.

This is No stunt Sir. This mathematical precision engineered Long distance flying. BVLOS we are quitesafe far saver then most 107 & recreational Pilots because we don’t fly over anybody.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkanoz86