DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro and Map Pilot

kyoung

Reactions
I have been testing my Mavic 2 using Map Pilot for survey missions. I can create a mission, upload it, and fly it. My problem is I can't see what the camera is looking at. I can track mission and see that images are being captured, but when I change the screen to a camera view all I have is a blank screen. I didn't have this problem with my Mavic Pro. Has anyone else experienced this and were you able to fix it? I don't know if it is a "bug" in Map Pilot's integration with the Mavic 2 or setting in Map Pilot that I need to change. I tried contacting the Map Pilot folks, but they have not responded yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith,
I had similar Map Pilot issues with the Mavic 2 today. I ended up giving up on the mission with 2 and pulled out the old Mavic Pro. It worked flawlessly. Did you ever find a solution?
Thanks,
John

John

Thanks for your response. I have had several successful map pilot flights since the odd one. The map pilot people never responded, but it hasn’t happen again.

Keith

This seems to happen if DJI GO/GO4 is open while using MAP Pilot, DroneDeploy, Pix4D, etc. Quit the GO/GO4 app and cable unplug + replug should correct the issue. DD is having DJI provide a fix on this to prevent it from occurring even if the app is running in the background.

I'm a new user to Map Pilot and I'm planning my first mission. All good, except map pilot isn't seeing my drone when connected. Any thoughts? Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904