DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro APAS not working

Jdt1402

Reactions
Hi all hoping somebody can help with this, I tried the apas function the other day and it doesn’t seem to work anymore, it’s the first time I’ve tried it for ages, if you press the apas icon it turns blue but it doesn’t seem to work on the drone, have tried the usual as in calibration of the sensors and imu etc but to no avail,the rest of the obstacle avoidance works with no issues, with apas on the drone just stops and hovers when encountering an obstacle, any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure how that all functions, but I had an inadvertant entanglement with some well-leaved tree branches few days ago that I thought the sensors should have picked up on. I'm thinking about posting the footage to see what might have been done to avoid that crash.

In terms of features, especially with the M2's, DJI packs 10 pounds of ? in a 5 pound bag, then fails to fully document the features completely. I think that's my (second) biggest complaint about DJI, next to geofencing.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I've noticed with my m2p that when APAS is enabled the drone will avoid most obstacles but it seems that if the obstacle is very large the drone will just stop and hover rather than go above it. I believe that the APAS on the m2p at least has it's limits as to how far it will go off the flight path to avoid obstacles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661