DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Sadly "Summer" here was June/July. August has been central heading on, winter clothing and thick socks on :(

True, but it's not actually raining at the moment (Just north of London here in bright sunlight) and you don't need gloves on to fly more than 5 mins.

My MP1 arrived February 2017 - and my fingers froze every time I flew. And winter trees just didn't compress well with the video.

True, but it's not actually raining at the moment (Just north of London here in bright sunlight) and you don't need gloves on to fly more than 5 mins.

My MP1 arrived February 2017 - and my fingers froze every time I flew. And winter trees just didn't compress well with the video.

Well im only waiting for mine before booking a flight a few days later to get out of here for a year or more.

Just had this email back from DHL (Victoria in Customer Services)

Thank you for contacting DHL Express

I am pleased to inform you your shipment is in transit and is expected to be delivered Monday 3rd September. Due to being a bulk freight shipment there are not as many updated scans as going via air express. The system will be updated overnight for more details.

Please continue to monitor via our website www.dhl.co.uk

...so, no flying this weekend then :-(

Looks like mines coming tomorrow....

Thank you for your email. Please accept my apologies for the lack of tracking information provided on our website. Your shipment is on hold at our East Midlands depot awaiting the next connection and delivery is expected to take place tomorrow. Please continue to monitor your delivery on our website www.dhl.co.uk, the tracking page should update with further scans tomorrow. Kind Regards Amanda Customer Service Advisor

Mine is now "Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC". Guessing that means it'll disappear into a tracking black hole for a few days.

Optimistically, maybe i'll get it Monday.

Looks like mine is coming tomorrow, delivery updated again this evening:

Thursday, August 30, 2018 Location Time Piece
5 Scheduled for delivery MANCHESTER - UK 17:52
1 Piece

4 With delivery courier MANCHESTER - UK 09:55
1 Piece

Monday, August 27, 2018 Location Time Piece
3 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 20:15
1 Piece

2 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 18:33
1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 14:03
1 Piece

Last edited:
My tracking still hasn't had any updates today. I emailed DHL and they replied early evening without any more details saying they'd need to investigate further to trace the shipment, but in order to do so, I needed to detail the contents, weight, dimensions, value, etc. etc. which isn't the easiest to do when it isn't in front of you, so I've guesstimated half of it based on the original Mavic.

I needed to detail the contents, weight, dimensions, value, etc. etc. which isn't the easiest to do when it isn't in front of you, so I've guesstimated half of it based on the original Mavic.

If it's helpful, these are dimensions weight based on my shipment info from Fedex:

DIMENSIONS 15x30x31 cms
TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT 6.17 lbs / 2.8 kgs

Reactions: whipp3dcream
Great thank you microlinux. The original Mavic box was 25x25x12cm, I'd only estimated the weight around 2kg, so I'll follow up with them to update.

They asked me the same question, its almost as if they want to hunt around a depot for a brown box measuring a foot squared, told me they would update me by tomorrow at 11.

By any chance was the email

Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

If you could provide more detailed information about your enquiry, a member of our team will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,

Tim surname removed

Customer Service Advisor

DHL International (UK) Ltd
Customer Service
EMA Cargo West
East Midlands Airport
Castle Donington
Derbyshire
DE74 2TR

No, it was more personable than that and not such a cut&paste standard response. I'd gone through the tracking enquiries link in their contact section so had already provided a number of details about the package.

My tracking has finally updated with a new entry at 22:10 this evening for Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK . Fingers crossed it can make it's way to Liverpool in time to be on a delivery van tomorrow, otherwise it will be Monday at the earliest.

My tracking has finally updated with a new entry at 22:10 this evening for Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK .

That is exactly my DHL update status - (well, 4 mins later) - mine is heading down to London and was told (via email) it would sadly be Monday delivery :-(

I hope your gets to you for the weekend.

Thursday, August 30, 2018 Location Time
4 Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 22:14

Reactions: whipp3dcream
That is exactly my DHL update status - (well, 4 mins later) - mine is heading down to London and was told (via email) it would sadly be Monday delivery :-(

I think mine is on the same lorry . So Monday it is.

Same DHL status here

Mine just arrived in Ireland @ 7am hopefully its out for delivery today looks like pallet 20:15 is finally getting sorted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54