DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 2 Pro dropped out of the sky

WellGood

Reactions
Checked the Log file and can find no reason it crashed.

The Mavic had 90% battery at take off and then for absolutely no reason, it jumped modes a few times, disconnected and hit the deck. No warning, no low power messages, nothing. Any ideas?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-02_[16-48-00][2].txt
    298.7 KB · Views: 45
How can one read that file?
Checked the Log file and can find no reason it crashed.

The Mavic had 90% battery at take off and then for absolutely no reason, it jumped modes a few times, disconnected and hit the deck. No warning, no low power messages, nothing. Any ideas?

There's a strong suggestion of a battery fault of some kind. At 103 seconds the cell voltages stopped being measured/recorded:

battery.png

That was likely at least related to the sudden shutdown. Looks like a hardware fault and warranty issue to me.

There's a strong suggestion of a battery fault of some kind. At 103 seconds the cell voltages stopped being measured/recorded:

View attachment 62263

That was likely at least related to the sudden shutdown. Looks like a hardware fault and warranty issue to me.
On that subject...how does one access the flight data on the Mavic 2 Pro?!
A step-by-step process would be most useful to know...as for interpreting it, I think I would leave that to more exoerienced and tech members...
Many thanks!

On that subject...how does one access the flight data on the Mavic 2 Pro?!
A step-by-step process would be most useful to know...as for interpreting it, I think I would leave that to more exoerienced and tech members...
Many thanks!

The mobile device txt logs and DAT files are accessible and readable on the M2. The aircraft DAT files are accessible but currently only DJI can decrypt them. Step-by-step instructions for the mobile device files are in the links below.

TXT logs: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Mobile device DAT file: How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet

Reactions: grendeljaeger
Reactions: grendeljaeger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke