DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro firmware with my Mavic 2 pro updating issue

Curt

Reactions
This is my second update with installation problems with my Mavic 2 pro. If you try and update using your Crystalsky monitor it will start and stop around 8 to 10 percent. I played with this issue around 45 minutes getting continual error message (internet connection error)and a freeze. From there I resorted to using the Assistant 2 program for Mavic drones and had problems with that as well. So by this time I've got more then 1 1/2 hours on this firmware upgrade issue. I'm tired but I continue and I push away from the Andriod devices and pluged into my IOS Apple mini ipad that completed this update in one try within 15 minutes. If you look on your original Mavic 2 Pro shipping box you'll see the statement "Made for iphone" and then it gives you a list of all the iphones it works with. Then why are your attachment set up for Android/USB that has problems. It sure would be nice if my Crystalsky ran off of IOS.

Not had any issues with Assistant 2 for Mavic, in fact, it's the only way I can get the controller updated.

Yesterday, I updated to the latest for MP2, via the DJIgo4 app. (check for updates), it saw both controller and drone needed updates. Drone updated quickly, however when I tried to update the controller via DJIgo4, I kept getting 2 errors, 1 was that installation failed (never had been done) and then when I looked at the drone, it showed the older firmware even though I had updated and had gotten the completed screen.

Went to Assistant 2 for Mavic, controller updated in about 3 minutes, then checked drone, it showed current so the update had gone over successfully.

I never enjoy firmware updates with DJI, but needed to do this one to get the waypoints.

Never tried drone update via the Crystalsky however.

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661