DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro fraudulent website

Well this should be interesting! I'll post a picture, whatever it is!!! It's already a day late!!!Screenshot_20190205-153312_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: JDawg
Did they give you a regular tracking number to use with whatever shipper they used instead of their own?

Hope they dont delay it long enough to clear the payment.

Did they give you a regular tracking number to use with whatever shipper they used instead of their own?

Hope they dont delay it long enough to clear the payment.
Ups has whatever it is, still waiting!!!! Payment was cleared the day I placed the order, total red flag!!!!!! Again this is why you never trust a deal that is to good too be true! I just hope it's not 5lbs of anthrax!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190205-153226_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190205-153226_Samsung Internet.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: drakkor
UPDATE!!!!! THIS IS AN INSURANCE SCAM!!!!!!
I received leg braces with a insured claimant that did not order this. It was delivered to a false address as seen in the paperwork included ... Global MEDICAL INC. ?????? THE UPS corporate office is now opening a full investigation!!!!! The plot thickens!!!!

Attachments

• 20190205_183251.jpg
    20190205_183251.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • 20190205_182300.jpg
    20190205_182300.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 40
At least the box didn't explode when I opened it, just a box of leg and back braces. Anyone need a knee brace??? LOL!!!!
My back is giving me some troubles, so may beeee... XD
But seriously, as expected it's an obvious scam. Hope you get the authorities involved now though. You should also contact the media, since they tend to have a better results than the police sometimes ;)

Reactions: Jonesie911
my friend i bought the same drone... what will you do? can we recovery the money :( ? help please...

my friend i bought the same drone... what will you do? can we recovery the money :( ? help please...
Your only option is to claim a fraud report to the credit card company you used for the purchase, this could take MONTHS to be refunded unfortunately... GOOD LUCK!!!!

I just composed and sent an email message to the website hosting company that this fraudulent website is using. I asked that this site has its internet traffic disabled so that more fraudulent and shady dealings can be stopped.

Here is the copy and paste of the message I sent

"Hello servercentral.com,

I am writing you to inform that there is a fraudulent seller of drone products and related accessories that is currently hosting a site within your data center. The name of the website is camerasdroneworld.com and it locate at IP Address - 23.227.38.32. There is a current forum thread at mavicpilots.com that details fraudulent behavior by this website.

It can be found here for reference Mavic 2 pro fraudulent website

The details are essentially that a forum member purchased a DJI Mavic 2 Pro from the website that advertised it at an incredibly low price
file

1549567235375.png

The user received a box containing back and leg braces that were sent as an insurance reimbursement.

All of the details are contained within the forum thread that I linked to above.

Please take every imaginable step to flag this website and if possible disable thier website traffic. This is a phishing site and should be dealt with to disable the ability to dupe others into fraudulent purchases.

If possible please indicate what steps if any are being taken to eradicate the scourge of internet scum

Best Regards,

Bruce

I can be reached at the email above or on the Mavic Pilots forum as user BD0G."

Reactions: drakkor
Automated Reply

"
BRUCE,

Thank you for contacting ServerCentral. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject so that we can track your replies.

If this request is related to a critical outage please dial our NOC at +1 312 895 3005 and ask for immediate escalation referencing the below ticket ID.

Ticket ID: KUR-236-25947
Subject: Fraudulent website that you are currently hosting - camerasdroneworld.com
Department: SC Sales New
Type: Issue
Priority: Low

You can check the status of or update this ticket online at:ServerCentral Customer Portal: Login

Kind regards,

ServerCentral
"

Automated Reply

"
BRUCE,

Thank you for contacting ServerCentral. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject so that we can track your replies.

If this request is related to a critical outage please dial our NOC at +1 312 895 3005 and ask for immediate escalation referencing the below ticket ID.

Ticket ID: KUR-236-25947
Subject: Fraudulent website that you are currently hosting - camerasdroneworld.com
Department: SC Sales New
Type: Issue
Priority: Low

You can check the status of or update this ticket online at:ServerCentral Customer Portal: Login

Kind regards,

ServerCentral
"
AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hopefully that hosting company will do something quickly about it. I am sending also the same kind of warning to DJI, since they may have more power to shut down those kind of site. :(

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I just composed and sent an email message to the website hosting company that this fraudulent website is using. I asked that this site has its internet traffic disabled so that more fraudulent and shady dealings can be stopped.

Here is the copy and paste of the message I sent

"Hello servercentral.com,

I am writing you to inform that there is a fraudulent seller of drone products and related accessories that is currently hosting a site within your data center. The name of the website is camerasdroneworld.com and it locate at IP Address - 23.227.38.32. There is a current forum thread at mavicpilots.com that details fraudulent behavior by this website.

It can be found here for reference Mavic 2 pro fraudulent website

The details are essentially that a forum member purchased a DJI Mavic 2 Pro from the website that advertised it at an incredibly low price
file

View attachment 62234

The user received a box containing back and leg braces that were sent as an insurance reimbursement.

All of the details are contained within the forum thread that I linked to above.

Please take every imaginable step to flag this website and if possible disable thier website traffic. This is a phishing site and should be dealt with to disable the ability to dupe others into fraudulent purchases.

If possible please indicate what steps if any are being taken to eradicate the scourge of internet scum

Best Regards,

Bruce

I can be reached at the email above or on the Mavic Pilots forum as user BD0G."

Also, you could report this fraudulent web site to the FBI. They have a special internet fraud report page for it, which you can found here: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint
I am sure those guy may be interested to know about this kind of fraud, especially since in involve now some kind of insurance fraud as well. Good luck !Thumbswayup

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes