DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro IMU Error / ACC1 Data Error

I had exactly the same problem with the IMU today and giving the sensor a tap after removing the camera solved it for me as well!

Same as others have mentioned, no previous issues or impacts prior to the problem.

If it fails again I'll let you know...

Mavic 2 pro IMU data error. IMU calibration DJI Assistant. IMU Data error. If your search led you here can confirm it works. Take out gimbal and lightly tap on IMU, Little jiggly board. DO this as soon as ou power up camera worked for me.

Glad it worked for you too. It saved me from having to buy a new IMU that I thought was broken since DJI would take forever to repair. Cheers!?
hi everyone!
just dropped my m2pro on the floor...and guess what: IMU data error on ACC1, so..also to avoid long waiting in DJI (warranty expired btw), I've manage to get full access to the IMU unit, shaking it a bit, but it didn't help.
Question: little gentle taps on the IMU, can be also done while the drone is power-on, to see in real time on remote control if the calibration goes well?
is it necessary to plug again the gimbal/camera unit while drone is on (for such a test)?
thx for help!

O
BRO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU!!!! I spent literally HOURS trying to find a solution. Just like you I tried hitting my drone from the outside and it wasn't working. I opened up the gimbal and removed it and slightly tapped on the IMU a few times. IT WORKED PERFECTLY! You saved so much time and money im so stoked thank you
OMG...Taking out the camera/gimbal gave me full access to the IMU to lightly tap on it totally fixes it. I am so stoked:p . I wish I could buy all you guys a round of drinks on me.

It's pretty interesting that once the gimbal is removed that you get full access to the IMU and it's mounting screws and it even looks like you can pull it out.

E5k48R.jpg
Thank you for this IMU post!

Reactions: orlipide
guys, so you were right! despite it doesn't clearly say to'tap' while drone is on and connected, yes it worked! surgery operation went well!! after few times 'tapping' and gently moving IMU unit, in the RC monitor calibration goes on in real time updating values, and...all 4 were green!!!! Can't wait to fly again, thx A LOT to save me money, and specially precious time in summer waiting for repair in some DJI or whatever repair center..
will there be an opportunity to change lens unit maybe the one from M2 zoom, but keeping 1'' sensor?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CtrlAltDlt