DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro is fantastic for panoramas. Post your panos!

San Francisco Sunset at Christmas.

1096f652c2660cae3164220bf2a03e87.jpg

How does one take a photo like this? Lens filters? Man I’d like to get shots this nice one day

Reactions: Jackpot1300
How does one take a photo like this? Lens filters? Man I’d like to get shots this nice one day

No filters on this shot. I manually took 7 photos and stitched them in photoshop. The in camera panos from my mp2 pro are horribly distorted and unusable.

Reactions: Jackpot1300
Hi,

pls let me know - is there any setting in the last firmware that would allow to set a size of the JPG pano file this system produces? as i just tried to take some 180deg pano, it collected me 21 DNG raw files, which is perfect, but the resulting JPG construct somehow is of the 8192 x 2714 size. is it configurable or not?

Paul: Perhaps I don't understand your problem. Even basic image editing software can resize/scale an image up or down. Why not just use one of those to get the pano down to the dimensions you want? Now, if I've TOTALLY missed the bote on this, slap me up side the head! :)

Paul: Perhaps I don't understand your problem. Even basic image editing software can resize/scale an image up or down. Why not just use one of those to get the pano down to the dimensions you want? Now, if I've TOTALLY missed the bote on this, slap me up side the head! :)
there is no problem, i sorted it out. it was not clear what was supposed to happen from the embedded process, now i understand it. no issues.

Tbkiss: ANOTHER gorgeous pano! Then again, you have some pretty spectacular scenery to photograph that most folks would only dream of. Well done.

Reactions: Tbkiss
Reactions: TedShred
Sacramento

Attachments

• untitled shoot-004-Pano.jpg
    untitled shoot-004-Pano.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • untitled shoot-014-Pano.jpg
    untitled shoot-014-Pano.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: Prophet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case