DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro not connecting with RC, the beep sound and wing lights are not coming when I start it. please help..

Morup

Reactions
Hey people out there, hope you are doing well.
I am having same problem and I lended my drone to a stupid person and I think he tried to upgrade the firmware but now its not even connecting with the RC and I can’t do anything. Although I am not sure.
I can’t see or hear the beep sound and light under the wings as well.
please help me out if you can it would be great, thank you.

It will probably get moved but in the mean time I would suggest you try connecting the drone via USB to a computer running the CORRECT version of "assistant 2 ......" and see if you can fix the suspected firmware issue. I seem to remember that you can also connect the controller to the computer and assistant 2....... and update/roll-back/refresh the firmware. These would be separate processes NOT simultaneous.
BUT ensure the batteries are well charged before 'messing' with the firmware and I would also direct the output of a fan over the drone whilst it is switched on.

Reactions: Morup
Hey people out there, hope you are doing well.
I am having same problem and I lended my drone to a stupid person and I think he tried to upgrade the firmware but now its not even connecting with the RC and I can’t do anything. Although I am not sure.
I can’t see or hear the beep sound and light under the wings as well.
please help me out if you can it would be great, thank you.
You might want to ask him if he made his own DJI account , that would cause that issue.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

It will probably get moved but in the mean time I would suggest you try connecting the drone via USB to a computer running the CORRECT version of "assistant 2 ......" and see if you can fix the suspected firmware issue. I seem to remember that you can also connect the controller to the computer and assistant 2....... and update/roll-back/refresh the firmware. These would be separate processes NOT simultaneous.
BUT ensure the batteries are well charged before 'messing' with the firmware and I would also direct the output of a fan over the drone whilst it is switched on.
Thanks for your reply.
yes I did tried to connect using (DJI assistant 2 for mavic) I believe its the right software for Mavic 2 pro but it doesn’t show when I connect. If once it connects then I will have the options to upgrade/downgrade the firmware but unfortunately Its not getting connected. also the batteries were well charged. its so frustrating to not have any option.

Sometimes you have to get rid of the old DGI to assistant and download the latest another thing you could try is binding your aircraft to the remote controller to do so either go to YouTube or Dji and look at the information there’s a little button that you push on the aircraft or orange light will start blinking and then you find your controller to the aircraft not sure if this is your problem I would never let anybody take my Drones for this reason that you talk about no telling what he did but you should be able to use the DJI assistant and it will tell you what version you’re using like I said if it don’t download a new DJI system I hope this helps

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming