DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro - price increase!

I don't think this will affect the used market any. But it was smart what they did... let the early adopters get it... then you have tons that wait for reviews... it turns out it is awesome then hike the price up. Make more.

I just saved $130 for being an early adopter :) (MP+flymore+1 battery)

I don't think this will affect the used market any. But it was smart what they did... let the early adopters get it... then you have tons that wait for reviews... it turns out it is awesome then hike the price up. Make more.

I just saved $130 for being an early adopter :) (MP+flymore+1 battery)

I think it will affect the used market, for sure. The higher the retail price, the higher the used price.

all the accessories are more now as well. $139 for batteries versus $119 each at launch. I think what they’re doing is preparing for everyone buying DJI select along with 20% off coupons.

Reactions: Former Member
all the accessories are more now as well. $139 for batteries versus $119 each at launch. I think what they’re doing is preparing for everyone buying DJI select along with 20% off coupons.

Hahaha what? DJI Select has been around for years. Half the people that bought this drone got half off DJI Care Refresh. Geez the tin foil hat conspiracy theories... For some reason, their costs are up and that gets passed on to the comsumer. This has always been the case for every business in history...

Wasn't the M2P always $1,499?
The M2P + goggles was (well, still is for next few days) $1,898. The combo price may be a promo as they have $1,998 next to it crossed out. The two separately would be $2,048

EDIT: M2P is currently $1,449, not $1,499. M2P + goggles separately would currently be $1,998.

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Has this ever happened before ? a price increase after a DJI Drone was released ?
I don't know about DJI but my car went up $1200 after I bought it and the Demon went up almost 50 percent. It's not unprecedented for prices to go up or down. Some of you act as if they are bound by a contract or something.

I'm STILL laughing at the "I'm waiting for the prices to go down" crowd! Especially those that bought the drone and thought the batteries would get cheaper. Oops.

Reactions: JohnC and mreloc
Not unusual to offer launch discount then remove it later, DJI have also given a few days notice too, which they didn’t have to do!

Car manufactures do it all the time as do mobile phone operators.

No price increase in the UK just yet, maybe it becomes effective tomorrow (?) even though the fly more kit already has a higher price.

No price increase in the UK just yet, maybe it becomes effective tomorrow (?) even though the fly more kit already has a higher price.

12:00am EDT wherever that is!

Just asked a friend in China to book a Mavic 2 Pro for me before the imminent price hike :p

A great deal at 9588 RMB (no extra tax).

IMG1045.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kon_boz