DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 pro remote : external antenna and battery mod

mitmit

Reactions
antenna set is cheapest one from ali. note that you will need to resolder wire insert in sma jack, otherwise wire could be cut by display module, there is qiute tight place. or look for 90degree sma pigtail for mavic remote, they'll fit without any corrections I believe.
as for battery - I just solder servo connector in parallel and use 1p 10Ah gens lipo cell, its enough to fly about 8-9 mavic batteries (20min each) continiously charging iphone.
then charging both as normal lipo to 4,2v no matter that remote bat is HiVolt 4.35 cells, its even better for batttery to be undercharged a bit.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg
cheers

Interesting... nice job!
Two questions:
1. The remote controller 5D button of Mavic 2 seems to be glued to the switch. How did you tear it off without damaging the micro switch?
2. Looking to the pictures it seems that you modded the stock antenna installing a RP-SMA male on it. How you did it?
Enrico

Interesting... nice job!
Two questions:
1. The remote controller 5D button of Mavic 2 seems to be glued to the switch. How did you tear it off without damaging the micro switch?
2. Looking to the pictures it seems that you modded the stock antenna installing a RP-SMA male on it. How you did it?
Enrico
The 5D joystick is not glued to the switch. Mine came right off, no problems. Just make sure you push it back on (with a little force) all the way when you put it back together or you will loose it:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji