DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro vertical speed software mod. is it available?

I might digress here, but can you CSC mavic 2 in the air like Mavic 1?
I ask only out of curiousity, i use my Mavic 1 for sport mode, my mav 2 for low and slow photo stuff

If it's anything like Mav one, it can descend down at 20+ m/s and 60km/h sideways at the same time without a gimbal shake error

I ask only out of curiousity, i use my Mavic 1 for sport mode, my mav 2 for low and slow photo stuff

If it's anything like Mav one, it can descend down at 20+ m/s and 60km/h sideways at the same time without a gimbal shake error
I don't think you can restart the M2 motors if it rolls over. You can keep them running inverted with a parameter change, but cannot restart.

Set Tripod mode to Manual.

oji195c.jpg

I don't think you can restart the M2 motors if it rolls over. You can keep them running inverted with a parameter change, but cannot restart.

Set Tripod mode to Manual.

oji195c.jpg

I didn't notice Manual Mode could descend 20.6 m/s! That's truly impressive!

Reactions: lolo780

Hi, please

What the m1p parameters for that?
Can you post it here?

Thank you

Don't shut M2 motors off as you will not be able to re arm if it rolls over. Use manual mode in place of tripod if you want quicker descents.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.